The POSTER

Judy ran all the way to their club room to see that there were a couple of men moving their stuff from the room.

She joined the rest of the members and tried to stop them and asking them why they were doing this.

One of the man replied "the school told us to! Get out of the way!" they continued to do their work while the members tried to stop them.

The members of TreeTOP were outside watching all this, smiling and smirking.

When the men come back to get the rest of the things Judy spreads out her arms and tries to block their way.

She was crying. "You can't! No! You don't know what this place means to us! Please no!" she starts cry out loud as they push their way past her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the principal shouts.

They turn around to see the principal and Mr. Ned. Judy walks towards the principal while trying to stop crying so she can speak.

"I won't cause any more trouble. We will keep quiet, so couldn't you let us go, just this once? We can't live without this. We can't breathe without it." She begs as tears start falling.

Oliver the only one who wasn't smiling felt a little bad and thinks about what she said.

"Are you saying that this school asphyxiates you? Well, that could be the case. To kids like you. Then transfer out. Another school could suit you so much better, anyway." The principal tells her heartlessly and walks away with Mr. Ned following her.

Since the members couldn't do anything they decided to go to the terrace and sit on the stairs to get some air.

"Im sorry, Judy." Steven tries to comfort her.

"I don't want to live as a bottom feeder in this school anymore." Nathan says looking at the ground.

Ricky adds "yeah, we will be third years soon. We have to aspire toward college like everyone else."

Steven concerned asks "Judy? Are you okay?"

Judy stands up. "Of course! Im totally fine! Good thinking, really. Lets study our butts off now like everyone else." She lies to her depressed friends.

AT THE BOYS DORM, ROOM SHARED BY OLIVER, RAY AND ELLIOT.

Ray was in front of the bathroom mirror shirtless. His back was covered with bruises.

He took out a bunch of huge bandages and was trying hard to reach his back.

Oliver who entered the room just then saw this and came in and took the bandage and helped him put it on.

"He did it again?"Oliver questions Ray with anger in his voice. Ray replies sighing as being beaten up by his dad was normal thing.

"I didn't do well on the last exam. Its okay, man. He wouldnt beat up his own son to death."

"If you don't end up dying that makes everything okay?" Oliver shouts back at him and walks out.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and Oliver had come up to the terrace to get some fresh air and clear his mind about what happened to his friend.

He entered through the doors which led to the terrace to find Judy sitting alone.

All the stuff from the club room had been bought to the terrace and Judy was sitting down on one of the tables which was in the middle of all the stuff so she was surrounded with all the club's things,

Oliver leans against the wall and looks at her for a while. Judy who didn't know anyone was there shouts "SCREW YOU, OLIVER BUTLER! SCREW YOU, SNITCH! SCREW YOU, DIRK HIGH SCHOOL! SCREW YOU, WORLD!" she lets her tears fall.