Chapter 4: the beginning of the end

I hear footsteps in the hallway and from what I can hear they seemed to have stopped in front of the door. The shuffling of the feet stopped there for mere seconds, but they decided to turn and leave.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea takes over and with my inability to move fully, all I was able to do was roll over, and release my stomach onto the stained and scratched wooden floors. My mouth is insanely dry and my head feels twice it's normal size. My eyes finally adjust to the room, it was a minute and grey. There was a small desk on the back wall of the room, one window and it was above the desk. The bed I was in had what looked like blue sheets and a black comforter, the room screamed depression.

No lamp. No fan. No lights. Just a desk, a window, and a bed.

Hours pass, I am fully mobile, and I get my first knock and visitor. It's not Xavier. It's an older man, shaved head, stocky and short in height. But, he could break me like a twig.

"So there is a change of plans. My boss can't come and get you until a few weeks, so I was put in charge to keep you company." He said with the dirtiest smile he could muster. So many questions ran through my mind it felt even bigger.

Boss? Company? Come and get me?

He walks over to the desk and sits on the wooden chair.

"So, how old are you?" I say nothing.

"What's your name?" Nothing.

"Why does he want you?" Still nothing.

"God Damnit Bitch, answer me." He is obviously getting annoyed. And both of us know, that he is not here for small talk.

I finally get the courage to say something as I pray for my voice not to crack, "What do you want?"

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I want you. Ever since they brought your pretty little ass inside I wanted you. So tell me, what did you do that made my boss want you?"

"I don't know who that is." I try to say without sounding completely terrified.

"Baby girl, I know you know. Now tell me, or maybe you could show me." Him saying that made chills run down my spine.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me. I know what he does. He is the head of the fucking prostitution ring for God sakes. He sells whores. He only deals with the dirtiest sluts. So, show me." As he is saying that his hand is getting closer and closer to my thigh. Of course I still have my school uniform on so I have my plaid skirt, a white button up, and my penny loafers. His hand is on my thigh and he is moving up, I push his hand away and that seemed to make him even more mad.

He looks at me with a side smirk and a giggle before he forced his lips onto mine, holding my hands above my head with one hand. With the other he is messing with my skirt and after he has that off he is undoing his pants. I am squirming and trying to scream but his mouth is on mine and my legs are too weak to get this stocky man off of me. He sees that I'm trying to scream so that's when he hits me. My face is throbbing and I feel a piercing pinch when I once had clothing.

I go numb. I feel nothing. I hear his muffled grunts. I feel nothing. I am numb.

That's not the way it's supposed to happen. I was saving myself for someone special. My special someone. He gets dressed and I start to cry.

"Don't worry honey, I will be back. I promise." He left with a wink.

I wanted to scream and curse at the world. But, all I could do was silently cry. I was just raped. By a man I don't know the name of somewhere I don't know where I am. All the things I was told to do in that situation, kick, scream, punch, thrash, I did. None of it worked.

How many more times is this going to happen?

I manage to get up to go in the bathroom. It is fairly clean and looking in the cabinets, it's as if they were expecting me. A pink toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner, soap, razors, tampons/pads. Everything. I close and lock the door behind me. I ran the water not caring how hot my shower is and slid my way down to the floor of the tub. I cried and cried for what seemed hours. I cried for my family, I cried for my friends, I cried for the innocent me. The new me is now tainted. Used, I'll never be wanted now. Eventually I fell asleep, something about the heat, seemed soothing.

I was awoken by a loud bang. The hot water turned cold. And whoever is at the door is angry. Be angry, there isn't much left to take from me. I turn the water off and dry myself, I change into my old clothes and open the door, carefully.

"Xaviar."