Chapter 3

T H I S. I S. T H E. N E X T. D A Y.

"PJ!!!!!" Skates ran up to PJ, hugging him. "Woah!" PJ said, almost falling, but he caught himself, and her. "Hey Skates," PJ said as he hugged back. "I missed you so much!" Skates said, practically burying her face in PJ's shirt. "I missed you too, Skates." PJ couldn't help but smile softly. 

Undyne laughed, hugging both Skates and PJ. "Group hug!" Undyne said, making both of her friends laugh. 
When they broke the hug, Skates wipe a few tears. "Oh my gosh PJ! What the f*ck is wrong with you!?" Skates growled, PJ holding his hands up in defense. "You left us! You left me! I thought we were going to go skate with everyone, but nope!" Skates said angrily. "I'm sorry," PJ said, Skates laughing as she wiped more tears. "I'm just glad you're back!" Skates said as Undyne smiled. "Does BP know!?" Undyne said as Skates nodded. "I talked to him last night, he said he was coming back," Skates said, just as someone punched PJ, making him hit a locker.

"What the h*ll is wrong with you!?" 

PJ looked to see BP with furious eyes that had tears. "Dude! He's still weak!" Undyne scowled him. "The f*ck does that matter!!!! He wouldn't be weak if he didn't leave!!!" BP shot at Undyne, making PJ chuckle. "I missed you too BP," PJ said, getting up and popping his shoulder back. 

"You didn't know how hard it was! When you left, there was so many people messing with me!" BP said, burying his face into's PJ shirt, hugging him. PJ rolled his eyes, patting his friends back. 
"He's not wrong. Since you left, the school was handed over to Victor," Skates said, PJ's eye twitching. "Did I mention, the whole school turned against us, and not only us, they messed with Fresh until he couldn't handle it anymore," Undyne said as PJ's eyes went soft. "They even made us run around the school because the chased uuuus!" BP whined. "They even manipulated the teachers, saying we stole their stuff and made us get a bunch of detentions," Skates said. "Alright. That's it," PJ said as he pushed BP off of him.

"Who rules the schools?" PJ asked. "Victor," His three friends said in unison. "Incorrect! It's me! I'm taking my territory back!" PJ said as his friends beamed. "BP, you're coming back to this school too," PJ said as BP nodded. 
"Alright! I need the information! Victor and his squad. Tell me every detail, the way he fights, his magic, and everything!" PJ said.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Fresh! Undyne texted me, I'm going to hang with her for our break," Alphys said, Fresh nodding. "I'mma be off now, bye Fresh!" Alphys walked off, Fresh waving his bye with a smile. When Alphys was out of site, his smile dropped and he looked at his open locker. 
Fresh let out a small sigh, grabbing his phone, and putting it in his back pocket. 

Before Fresh closed his locker, someone slammed it.
Fresh didn't seem that fazed, just look at the arm, that wasn't PJ's?

"Hey babe," An unfamiliar voice said, Fresh turning around to see a pretty tall guy, kind of buff one too. 

He was a werewolf. He had pale skin, a few scars here and there. 
He had silver eyes, blue hair that covered one eye that was kind of brushed to the side.
His ears and tail where dark blue with black streaks.

He was wearing a white shirt, dark blue vest, light blue jeans, with white sneakers.

"And you are?" Fresh said, raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms. "I'm Victor! A senior!" Fresh noticed two other guys in the back, chuckling and grinning. 

One had light green skin, dark blue eyes, and black hair. He was wearing a white shirt, ripped off sleeve jean jacket, shorts, and black high tops.
His ears were kind of to the side, and had earrings in them; a silver stud and hoop.