Chapter 39

B I G T I M E S K I P 

PJ and Fresh (along with everyone who is in Fresh's grade) were in a huge room. 

((They're graduating XDD It's in a huge room. There's a band there too and stuff haha))

There weren't sitting together, but there were sitting. 
There were both sitting in chairs with other students who were graduating. 

PJ was looking down at his hands, not exactly paying attention. 
But he was playing with his own paint, shaping it. 

Fresh was laughing a little, staring at PJ, who was completely bored. 

Fresh's, Undyne, Skates, and BP's PJ's family were sitting together. 

Error sighed as Cil face palmed himself. 
"Is he seriously..." Ink started, then sighed. "I am ashamed to be his brother right now," Gradient said. "Aw, don't say that. He was so happy to know you could make it," Error said. "I bet he still hates me," Bluescreen said a bit nervously. He was holding a baby, who was bundled up in blankets. "He doesn't hate you," Cil said. "Yes, he does," Palette said, then Gradient hit him in his arm. Palette snickered. "He doesn't hate you. He's just--" Gradient said, but he couldn't finish. "Oh my gawd, yes he does...!" Bluescreen whispered. "He doesn't hate you, he just thinks you're trying to steal Gradient away from him," Ink said. "I'm not...!" Bluescreen said as Gradient smiled. 

"Wait, wait. They're calling people," Cray said. He was sitting next to Cil. "Get the camera for me, love," Error said, then Ink summoned a camera. He handed it to Error, who turned it on. 

((I've been thinking about this for a long time. I don't know how to do it though. XDD ))

"Let me hold Omni," Ink said. "B-But...!" Bluescreen protested. Gradient grabbed the baby. He booped their forehead before handed him to his Father. "Alright! Sh!" Error said. He was excited. 

Since Error was a teacher, he was supposed to be with other teachers in the school, but since Error had begged to see a guest to see his third kids' graduation, they gave it. 

"Beau Keaton!" They announced as BP walked up. 
There were people in the crowd that screamed as he took a rolled-up paper. 
He shook hands with an adult with a smirk before walking off. 

It was the same for everyone. 
Kids were being called up and people were screaming. 
Some more than others, some less than others. 

After what felt like forever, the row PJ and Fresh were in was up. 
Of course, people got excited. 

I mean, it was the school's power couple. 
The ones that went through everything together. 
Not only, but they were also the strongest "nerd" and "jock". The ones that showed the schools that they didn't have to follow those dumb rules. 

"Ah! Yes! It's finally happening!" Error said with relief. "How do you have this much excitement. This is your fourth graduation," Ink said. "OK, our graduation was amazing-- But still...! It's my child's graduation. How can you not be excited?" Error said. "Our child," Ink said as Error smiled. 

"Aw! Are you blushing?!" Palette squealed. "I never blush. Ever," Error said. "Yes, you do. You blush so much I'm not surprised your blush isn't permanently there," Ink said. "Ink...! Shut up...!" Error growled. Ink smirked. 

"Dad! He's almost up!" Cil said. "Ah! Yes! Fresh said that they planned to do something! They literally begged to be called together!" Cray said. He had his phone out, ready to record when Fresh was up. "Oh, hey, Alphys is up," Palette said. 

Alphys was wearing a little bit of makeup. A tad of blush, a little bit of eyeshadow, and she had small eyeliner wings. 
Alphys smiled brightly as people clapped and her family and friends screamed.