Chapter 3-Stoner King

Chapter 3

--------> Dakota (Picture)

memories; "warm you up from the inside, but also tear you apart..."

Alex was weird, but it was my type of weird. We walked the halls together, as she showed me more people. She instantly heard her voice being called and turned, to see a strongly built man. He had light blonde hair, and light blue eyes. He wore a white wife beater, and a pair of blue skinny jeans. His skin was tan, and muscular, he was very defined in every way. And Alex nudged me, making me notice the outline of his manhood. He was intimidating. "Heyyy Alex." His voice was slurred, deep, and husky. His eyes met mine, as he lifted my chin so he could see me better. 

"Lily Katherine Myers, correct?" He asked, as I nodded. "Cute, innocent, and defenseless. Keep her away from the others Alex." His voice had concern and warning in it, as he let go of my chin. "Well, Lily. I'm Dakota Ryan Redmon. #1 Stoner, and badass around here. Stick by me, and you'll be top bitch over here." He laughed, putting his hand on my waist, and pulling me close to him. My cheeks flushed, as he noticed. "Good, shes emberassed of me." He winked, as he let go and wandered off. He was attractive, but something about him was off. "Stoned, as fuck." She murmered, as she spun us around. And the bell rang for the morning.

I had completely forgotten that I had 1,3,4,5,7 period with Mr.Dustin. But I could use it, my teachers were all nice,and obviously knew my past as there were some whom were overly nice. 

My seat was cold, as I sat down. The class empty, as my head lay against the cold wooden lab desk. Large footsteps made there way over to the seat beside me, and I could see a pair of black skinny jeans, and combat boots in the seat next to me. My eyes looked up, to see a smiling man sitting beside me. "Can't let the sweetheart sit alone, now can I?" I groaned, and thudded my head down again. Then harder, before he grabbed my cheeks and looked at me. 

"Stop, are you dumb?" He second guessed asking me, as he already knew the answer. I nodded, and twisted my head so he would let go. He murmered, and I sat up instantly. "I don't need my neighbor to watch out for me, let alone babysit me during my class." I snatche dup my bag, and moved to a seat. Empty ofcourse, and to my funniest horror. Dakota came in, his eyes glossed over and red. He scanned the room, before spotting me. "Well, if it isn't Miss Lily Myers.." His voice was low and alluring, slurred as well. He sat down, and looked at me. Giving me the cheesiest smile, I've ever seen.

"Dakota." I spoke, in a soft voice. He couldn't keep his wandering eyes to himself, as he began to speak. Obviously trying to lure me into the conversation. "Alright girlie, you busy tonight?" He asked, as I shrugged. "Well, if you aren't. Which I know you aren't, being new and all. Ask your Alex whats happening. Just don't come alone...then again, I'll have your back sweetheart." He winked, and I burst out laughing. His eyes filling with confusion, and concern. 

"I can handle myself HUN." The emphasis on hun. "I'm not some 5 year old virgin girl." His eyebrows raised at the work virgin. "Oh, Mrs.Lily got a past I should know about?" As he spoke, memories flushed back. I shook my head, as the teacher walked in. "None that concern your stoner ass." I murmed. Trying to contain my feelings. 

"Please don't.." His hands roamed down my hips, and planted softly on my ass. Squeezing, I yelped as he had me pinned against the outer wall of the school. "Shhh.. Lily, just take it like your ment to.." The unbuckling of his belt, and zipping of his jeans made me cringe. My face soaked with tears, as finally I felt my skirt being lifted and my panties brushed aside. I cried. Being broken wasn't easy, especially when he was doing the bidding.

The bell rang, and my head jolted up. I had fallen asleep. Fuck. I looked to my side, to see Dakota doing the same, but he had his glasses on, which was obviously hiding the closed eyes. I shook his shoulders, and he jolted up. Walking straight out, but turned. "Don't forget, don't come alone." He winked, and rounded the corner. 

"Mrs. Myers." And I knew, I was fucked.

"10 minutes, of bickering from the teacher. Stating how Dakota was a bad influence, I was new, and needed to learn instead of dream. Fuck him, it was my life. And I was done being told what to do. I pulled my phone out, and sent a message. *Dakota has an event or no?* -L    

Five or so minutes later. *Big party, your going. Meet me by park at 7.* -A This was going to interesting. 

The day went by so slow, and I couldn't be happier when the bell rang. The walk home was weird, and I felt watched. But it didn't bother me much. I got home, and walked to my room. It was 4. Making my way to the backthroom, I cleared my face of todays makeup and turned on the straightener and curling wand. In my closet, I managed to pick out a pair of short shorts, where my ass basically would hang out. With a white laced see through crop top. That showed my black laced bra, with a sports bra over it. Changing into the clothes, I walked to the bathroom. 5:30.

Straightening my hair, and then curling just the ends so it gave a loose person effect. I moved onto makeup, applying light coverage, but major eyeliner and mascara. Making my eyes pop. Applying slight blush, and bronzer. I looked over myself. "Slut." I laughed, grabbing my small purse. Throwing it over my side, as it fell to my hip. My phone, a 20, and some hangover pills were inside. I was gonna put myself out there tonight. 

It was 6:55, by the time I got to the park. Alex was sitting on the bench, wearing black high waisted shorts, and a red laced crop top, exposing her tan stomach. While she work a pair of black converse, he hair straight and braided to the side. All the makeup was her eyeliner and little mascara. We were replicating eachother. "Nice outfit whore." I murmered and we laughed, as he began walking. 

The house was huge, not to mention basically in the middle of no where. Barely anybody was there yet, as we walked inside. Dakota was sitting on a couch, three other guys around him. Joints being passed around, as Dakota sat there smoking his alone. Before he spotted us ofcourse. Alex already had her beer, and made her seat ontop of a guys lap. As she sat on his knee's like a child. Dakota winked towards his friend, and I moved. Making my way to sit ontop of him, my ass against his manhood, already feeling it harden. His head moved, as his hot breaths was against my ears. 

"Your gonna be a fun girl Lily." He kissed my neck, and Dakota smiled. As the guys hand reached my lap and squeezed softly. 

Oh, was I letting go. 

So, yeah thats the chapter. Ya'll met Dakota, hes the major stoner king at the school. He is a complicated fellow, who likes to wander around. Will his touchyness with Lily end him anywhere?