Chapter 5- Thoughts (Preview)

THIS IS JUST FOR MY BEST FRIEND ELIZA WHOS BEEN NAGGING ME ALL WEEK. WELL HERES SNEAK PEAKS BABE! SHELBYS GONNA BE HELPING ME WITH THIS WHEN I GO OVER TOMORROW SO BE PREPARED FOR YOUR STEAMY SCENE THIRSTY SISTER. <3 ;P

Dustin POV:

My hands were gripped tightly on her hips, as I held her close to me. My chin resting on her shoulder, and my low whispers making her shiver. "Your mine Lily Myers, all mine.." Fuck did I say that? Great, this side was coming out. I barely knew the girl, and she's going to get hurt if shes with me. "Get inside Lily..Its late." She looked up at me, as I loosened my grip and let her walk. "Night Dustin.." She stuttered, and wobbled inside. She was drunk and wouldn't remember a thing......

Alex POV: 

Tanner was amazing. Handsome, smart, big dick. My essentials. But, that night. I overdid myself. Drank to much, smoked to much. And lets just say I was screaming his name. "Oh Tanner harder, oh my god!" I moaned, as he pounded into me. His eyes locked with myn. He was huge, and definetly knew the right spots. ....

Lily POV:

My mind was blurred, as I landed on my bed. Kicked off my shoes, and ripped clothes. Setting an unfamiliar jacket onto the chair. I slithered into bed, and passed out. 

"Lily.." His hand carrassed my cheek, his thumb on my jaw. "Your so innocent, so beautiful.. Nothing good will come of us.." He murmered, and I grew sad. I wanted him to be here, and he wanted me here to. My thoughts wandered, as I cramned my head into his toned chest. The blood spackles dripping down his chest and onto his white shirt. He was hurt, but he still held me. Securely. "I love you Dustin.." I looked up, my face full of tears. 

Gasping for air I woke up, my face full of tear and my pillow wet. God, did I seriously cry.....