P r o l o u g e

"Watch where you're going!"
"I'm sorry!"I can't believe it! I'm late again for work!! I don't know what my boss would tell me.

I was in hurry that I bumped into a girl "Oh my God ! My dress!" She exclaimed. "Did you know that this is a designer dress?!" And yes, my coffee spilled on her expensive dress. "You better pay for this miss!"
"I'm so sorry." I bowed and just ran because I don't have that much money. I'm telling you I'm broke as fuck.

But...

Thank goodness gracious I made it to Min Enterprise. I quickly took the elevator and walked to my workspace. After that, put my stuff down. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're late again Ms.Han." Tonya said as she crosses her arms. I shot her a look but she just laughed. "Mr.Min is looking for you."

That's where my heartbeat increased that I might have a heart attack. I know this day is going to come but I'm prepared for this. I walked to Mr.Min's office with his assistant.
His assistant opened the door for me to get inside but before she let me go... "Ms.Han Goodluck." She whispers.

Mr.Min known as Min Yoongi is the CEO of Min enterprise. People are afraid of him. He's scary and he's like a demon in disguise . If you're in his way he will do anything to get you out of his way. He will get what he wants and there's no stopping him. That's how scary he is. 

The assistant closes the door making me startle but I sat at a chair infront of him. "Mr.Min...why do you need me?" I asked.
The chair quickly rotates and I swear this could be the death of me. "Ms.Han...you've been late for straight five days. Do you have any explanations to that?" He stared at me. I swear I could see the devil from here. "Well I-."

He laughs as if it was a joke. "Ms.Han. You're fired." I didn't tell him anything so I accepted it and left his office. I went at my workspace fixing my stuff. "Aww someone's fired."
"Shut the fuck up Tonya." And walked off.

I left the building and I commuted to go at my apartment by a taxi. I put my stuff down and saw Akiya making smoothies. Her eyes widened she stopped at what she's doing. "Why are you- ohh you got fired by that devil?" I nodded as I started to run to her and hugged her. "Don't cry!"

"How the fuck am I going to have a job?!" I sob. 
"Athena works at Rouge right? You can apply there!"
"But my passion is not about pop culture or some fashion stuff and i'm not a writer!" I let go of Akiya. Akiya gave me a cloth to stop my tears from falling. "Try talking to her maybe there's an opportunity for you. Your cousin wants you to work from there so...why not go for it?"

I stared at her. "You're right!" I immediately called Athena.
"Y/n?? You finally decided!"
"Well.."
"You can be a model or OH MY GOD THERE'S ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES HERE!!"
"But Athena I can't work as a model or whatever you want me to work as. I'm not that type of person okay?"
"Ok ok since you told me that. I can apply you as an assistant until you change your mind. Now pack your shit toodles~!"

She hung up. "What did she said?" Akiya asked. "Well she told me that I can work as an assistant...for now." I said sheepishly.
"Well you're working under someone it might be a handsome dude!"
I rolled my eyes. "Akiya you never change." I smiled.
Akiya giggled. "I never change. Now go pack your shit."

~

It all started from that day....