T h r e e

All I could hear is people cheering.
I saw a tall banner hanging on the ceiling that has a race car driver in it. The man was handsome too . I admired the banner for a while. "Psst Y/n over here."
I look at Taehyung and gestured me to follow him. So I followed him...as soon as I catch up to him. "Potaetae where are we going?"
"You call me potaetae now?" Taehyung giggled. "My bestfriend is a professional race car driver and he invited me to be at the game."
We headed at the place where it says VIP.
"We seat here." Taehyung handed me a hotdog and soft drinks. "There he is!!" Taehyung pointed the big ass projector. Let me tell you his bestfriend is hot.

We hear people cheering.
"3...2....1!!"
The race started and it looks like the black and red colored car is the first place..
"LET'S GOOOOO." Taehyung shouted.
That must be his bestfriend. Wow he's good at this no one can even defeat this man.

LAST LAP.

I was so focused in the game that I didn't know I was reacting to it too. Soon, the same car won the first place. The crowd cheers same as me and Taehyung.

Afterwards..
We went to his bestfriend's base.
"Look who has won FIRST PLACEEE!"
The man stares at both of us and gave the trophy to his assistant.
"TAE TAE YOUU CAMEE!" He and Taehyung hugged eachother.
"Congrats bro!" They both let go. "Oh by the way this is Y/n." Taehyung says.
The man looks at me and smiles. "Hello! I'm Hoseok known as Jhope."
"It's nice to meet you!" We shook hands.
"Oh wait you guys talk I have to go at the restroom." Taehyung said.
"Ok Tae Tae." Hoseok says
"So you work as Tae's assistant?" He asks.
"Yes.."
"Ooooh. Do you want to walk around the place?"
I nodded. "Sure!"
We get to know each other. I saw his amazing car. Everything!!
"I see and also-." I slipped on an oil that was on the ground luckily a pair strong arms held me to keep me from falling.
"Y/n are you okay?" He stares at me.
"I-I'm okay..."
We stared at each other for a moment
Then we looked away. "T-thank goodness y-you're okay." Hoseok says not maintaining eye contact.
"Y-yeah." I said as I do the same thing he's doing.

Taehyung coughs. "So..."
"How long were you standing there?" Hoseok asks.
"Not that long hyung. Oh and by the way thanks for inviting me to the race and congratulations!" Taehyung said.
"You're leaving ?! It's early to leave it's 8pm you normally leave at 1 am."
"Y/n let's go."
"Uh-uhm goodbye Hoseok it's nice to meet you!" I said before leaving.

-
"Wait how did you know my aunt's house?" I said surprised
"Athena told me her address. Y/n before you leave..."
"Yes?"
"Uhm well it's nice to meet you." Taehyung says as you unbuckle your seatbelt.
"Same! See you tomorrow." I said cheerfully.
"See you tomorrow."
I closed the car door and knocked on the front door.

The door opened and it greeted me with"How's the date?" Amira smirks.
"It's not a date." I chuckled "Where's Athena?" I walked passed Amira who shrugged.

"I don't know where she went but" Amira closes the door and locks them. She follows me

"But??" I stopped my tracks and she almost bumps into me. I faced Amira.

"Ok but first I have a professor who's name goes by Park Jimin."

____________________________
Posting three times in a row is not so bad when you're feeling generous today

Vote and comment! 💓