O n e

A week later.
"I'm going to miss you!" Akiya cried. "I can't imagine living without you."
"Oh I don't know what to do without you!" I sobbed.

"Flight 56 is now open."

"That's your cue." Akiya stops her tears from falling. We each waved goodbyes but when I was about check in. I ran to Akiya and hugged her tight. "I'll miss you!" I let go of her.
"I miss you too!" She says. I smiled at her and walked to a flight attendant and checked in.

I'm now looking for my airplane seat and I found it. My seat was by the window and a dog was sitting right next to me. I smiled to myself . I'm the luckiest person in the world. "Excuse me miss but are you allergic to dogs?" The owner asked. I shook my head. "No." I smiled.
"Oh I thought you were thank you for letting her seat right next to you." She says.
"You're welcome."

After over 14 hours we arrived.
I exited the airplane. I'm now at an elevator looking for Athena. All of a sudden, I crashed into someone. I fell on my ass.
"Are you alright?" I looked up seeing a tall figure. He helped me stand up.
"Thank you." I bowed at him. "May I know your name?" I asked.
"My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Joon." He says.
"I'm Y/n Han nice to meet you." We shook hands. "Nice to meet you too ms.Han." He said. "Now it's my time to go." He smiled and left. Ok but he's handsome as fuck. Y/n focus! You have to look for At-

"Y/N!" Athena already found me.
"ATHENA!!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug.
"Girl, I missed you sooo muchhh!" Athena hugged back.
"Same biatch!"
We laughed. "Let's head home."

-
We arrived at Athena's house
Athena toured me around the house. After that we headed at the kitchen to eat.
"WOWWW your crib is wow."
"Stop it! You're making me blush!" Athena said as she's eating.
"Where's Amira?"
"She's at school."
"I see. By the way I bumped into this guy whose name is Kim Namjoon."
Athena choked. "What? Kim Namjoon?! The famous rapper?!"
"He's famous?!"
"Yes and he good songwriter too!" Athena says.
"Wow."
"Get ready for later." Athena says.
"For what?"
"You're going to meet the man!" Athena said excited. "So go and get ready girl!"
I hurried eating and went to my room to get ready.

After a while..
We're now inside the car. The engine roared and we start moving. "Casual, I see."
I smiled at Athena's compliment. 10 minutes later we arrived the studio.
"I thought Rouge is only about fashion and stuff."
Athena giggled. "Girl same at first I thought it was about fashion and I didn't know that it's not just about fashion and stuff. Yes, they have a movie studio too."

We entered the studio and Athena was greeted by someone. "Hello Ms. Roi and..."
"Oh this is my cousin and she's applying for a job. Her name is Y/n Han."
"Hello ms.Han. I'm Haneun ms.Roi's assistant." She greeted me.
"Hello." I greeted back.
We followed Haneun and she shows us the way. "Here we are." Haneun left
"See you late Haneun." Athena said.
The door had a name that says V.
"V...he's the actor right?"
"Yes he is!! You're working for him."
I was surprised. "M-me?!"
"Yes you! Don't worry it's for temporary if you chose to be a model." Athena says. She held the knob. "W-wait!" Athena stopped.
"What is it?"
"I'm nervous.."
Athena laughed. "There's no reason to be nervous." She opened the door and saw him sitting down on his phone.

He looks up and hugged me. "You must be
Y/n! I'm V nice to meet you!" He shook my hands. Athena grinned.
"Hello Ms.Tina!"
"Hello V!" Athena smiled. I'm flustered. "She's Y/n and she's working as your assistant. Right y/n? Y/n?" I'm catching up on what's happening.
"Ah-uhm yea!"
Athena laughed. "Oh you two will be close as ever! Now it's my time. V i'll leave you to her okay?"
V smiled and nodded.

I'm V's assistant and I-

"Now where do we start?"

______________________________
Who doesn't want to be V's assistant?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment💓