Chapter 3: God, why me?

Music to listen to: The Afternoon by blackbear, NYLA by blackbear, Grand optimist by Colour and City.

As we entered the school, the girls and I couldn't stop laughing. No one could take their eyes off of us... Okay let me rephrase that, they couldn't take their eyes off of ME. I walked in like I knew the plce, forgetting that my absences was known from everyone, and that I was back. For good. The whispers, hellos, and gasps were heard from all around, but none would ruin me, none would bring me down. The girls and I split up, me headaing to my new locker. "hello, hello, hello, miss LIzz." That voice. That happy devils voice, rang through my ears as a wake up call. It was her, it was Ana. I turned my body around to catch a glimpse of the devil herself. I quickly smiled, closed my locker, and tried to walk away, but found myself staring at the ground, "Who said you could go?" That little bitch tripped me,  I rose and stood up, "As much as I hate seeing you, my life might actually be more interesting, just try and stay away from MY boyfriend this time little cow." Of course she emphisized the "my" boyfriend. Cow? At least I gave people something too look at. "Excuse me?" Did I just say that out loud? "Please Ana, I didn't touch Tyler, I-" "I know you did stop lying to me and yourself,I wouldnt be surpirsed if you would of slept with him." My eyes went wide, she knew I would never sleep with anyone... I was.... scared. "YOU, know very well I wouldn't" "well dont try it with Jesse, i know your little girl crush on him, you eye him like hes a piece of candy in a store. Back.Off. He is mine, and will stay mine." With that she walked away, not giving me one last glance.

As the day passed by, I stayed to myself since the incounter earlier this morning. Maggie and I are meeting up at Sprinkles for lunch, so I decided to leave right after school, avoiding people. As i pull up too Sprinkles,I spot Maggie, I run to her, immeditaly telling her everything that has happend. " I swear to god Ill cut the bitch myself, watch Ill do it." "No i cant afford to be run by her, just gotta stay on the down low and finish the year smart." Maggie looks at me as I have gone crazy. "Lizz, you can'y always play it safe, have fun, have adventure in your life for once. Maybe you can finally find the right guy, go clubing, partying, open up, and have fun. Stop being scared."

She is right. But would I be able to do that?

Sorry for such a long update, I havent had any power to write, but I am finally going to start having this story take off. Don't worry, the good stuff will be coming soon! Yet again, this story will contain a lot of sexual scense, violence, and drugs, ill be marking or giving heads up which chapters will have what. Ill update tomorrow too! Love you guys!