Things get twisted

After the night happening, in the morning of the next day while Esther was painting in her room, Kate came in.
– Esther, we have to talk about last night. – Do we? – She said, with an impertinent tone of voice.
– Yes we do. – Said Kate, a little ashamed.
See... when grown ups love each other very very much, they need to show each other that love, they wanna express it...
– I know, they fuck.

–Kate was left speechless

–Kate was left speechless. With a face of surprise. She didn't see that coming.

After this, she went to speak with her husband about this happening. John was concentrated in his work while them both talked about the little mishap Kate had with Esther. – She may picked it up from anywhere, probably from school. – Said John.
– She said it outright, like if it was a normal thing for her. She knew what she meant. – Replied Kate talking seriously. – So what did you have in mind? – Asked him.
– We could take her to doctor Browling. – Said Kate lowering her tone of voice.
– Well I don't want to make a big deal because of a little curse. – Said John.
– Well we don't know much about her. The family who adopted her may could say "pass me the fucking potatoes" at the dinner table. – Replied Kate. – If she say that to me at my face what could she say if we're not there? I don't want her to be a bad influence to Max.
– Ok, so let's take her to doctor Browling.
–Said John resigned.
– Fucking talk to her. – Said Kate kidding.
– Fine bitch. – Laughed John.

The next day, John took the girls to the park. It was a good day to spend outside even though the big amount of snow. Esther and Max were at the swings. Max was being pushed by her father and she was laughing, while Esther was just sit there, smiling.
Suddenly someone familiar approaches them...
– Hello neighbour!
– It was Joyce Patterson, a lady who seems to be flirting with John.
– Esther notices the woman's intentions and observes her from up to down.
The conversation they had turned around helping her to move a chair. John offered to help her, but giving her the runaround.
Finally the lady left, and they were alone again.
But soon another problem appeared.
Esther saw a face in the distance, it was Brenda, the girl who bullied her so bad at the school the other day, who was riding a bike and she went to the park too.
Her face changed radically, and Brenda's reaction when she saw Esther was not good neither.

Brenda diverted her attention and went to play to the large wooden platform next to the swings

Brenda diverted her attention and went to play to the large wooden platform next to the swings. Little by little she walked in front of the swings to look at Esther, who was observing her with a penetrating gaze.
But in one of the rounds, Brenda did not see Esther anymore. It was her dad, her sister and the other children. But Esther had disappeared.
She started getting scared, maybe she could be hidden to scare her or to make something bad to her.
Nevertheless, Brenda kept walking and she went into the large wooden structure. It was kinda scary, the structure was really high and with some dark zones where you can't barely see, the path was becoming very long and her only objetive was going down through the big slide at the end of the castle.
Finally there, she looked around to make sure it was a safe place to go down through, but when she was about to do it she heard a desesperated scream and a lot of violent steps running towards her.
She turned around and saw Esther, who came from the nowhere to push her down the slide.

Brenda lost the balance and fell to the floor, injuring her leg against the slide and crying over it

Some steps around there was Max, who witnessed everything. She just looked around and saw Esther, who was standing at the platform looking at Brenda with an indifferent expression, and soon after leaving as if nothing had happened.

That night, after the park inncident, at the table dinner, John said to Esther: "Brenda's father says that you pushed her".
– That's not true! We were just playing. I swear. – Replied Esther, with an innocent face and the cutest accent.
– And did you see what happen? – Interrumped Kate referring to Max.
– She slipped. – Answered Max in sign language.
Kate sigh and Esther looked at Max with a thankful look.

Daniel came to the table and soon after they all started to eat

Esther, to give more credibility to her testimony, layed her head on her hands to pray.
Max suddenly copies Esther and starts praying too. The rest of the family were so confused and tried to act normally. It was an akward situation.
After this, they all started to eat while Daniel notices how Esther is cutting the meat.
– Can you eat normal?!
– I am eating normal. – Replied Esther.
– Yeah, maybe in Transilvania or whatever country you're from.
– Incidentally I'm from Russia. And Transilvania isn't even a country, it's a part of Romania. – She said.
– You're such a freak. – Said Daniel upset.
– Hey, I don't want you to talk like that ok? – Interrumped John.
– But why does she act like that? All my friends make fun of me because of her...
– Maybe you need some new friends. – Suggested John.
– Maybe you should sent her back to the retard camp where she belongs! – Yelled Daniel, leaving the table very angry.
Esther looked at him stunned and saw him leave.
Ok, that's me! – Say John, while getting up from the chair with the objetive of punishing Daniel.