Carl Grimes: fluff/smut 1

Your pov

"Carl Im sick of this life! Im tired of just thinking about survival! A few years ago I wanted a husband, a family, friends, kids, and a normal life! But that dream is dead now." I cried into my boyfriend Carl's chest.

We were in our cell, on our bed cuddling. Today we lost our friend Zach on a run.

"I know y/n, I had that hope of having all of those things one day too. And maybe we still can have all of those things, Maggie and Glenn are expecting. And there have been many successful deliveries here in the prison." Carl said as he drew circles on my back with his finger tips.

"How can you say that when all our family would have is pain, heartbreak, starvation, running, fighting, and death."

"Y/n yes all of that is true in this world now but as long as we have each other we will be ok."

Carl said this while wiping away the tears on my face. I smiled and kissed his lips softly repeatedly. Then that kiss became very heated.

Carl climbed on top of me and pinned me down up against the bed as he kissed me. Then as we kissed he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off as well as my panties. He then pulled down his pants and put his length in me.

I moaned at this. He started to move faster. Soon we were goimg at a good pace.

"Faster!" I moaned.

He obeyed and went faster and deeper. Soon he and I were a moaning mess.

"Im cu--" I said before being cut off by Carl

"So am I!" Carl moaned.

After a few more thrusts we both came. Carl rolled over next to me. And cuddled up against me and said "I will be here for u always" as he kissed me one last time.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

The Governer just charged threw the gates of the prison. He killed a lot of us. And forced the survivors to retreat into the cruel world once again.

Carl and I were able to escape together. We unfortunatly could not find anyone from the group. So we retreated to a cabin a few miles away. In hope that Rick or somebody from our group would find us.

By the time Carl and I got to the cabin it was dark and we had a long day. So we decided to fall asleep.

The next day I woke up feeling nauese. I ran to the toilet in the bathroom. I begin to vomit when Carl arrived moments later. He held my hair back and rubbef my back. Once I was finished. I closed the toilet seat.

"Y/n we should probably go to the pharmacy down the street to get supplies. Who knows when someone will find us." Carl said.

Later that day...

At the pharmacy we got food, water, medicine, etc to bring back with us. As i went through the femine hygeine isle I realized my period was two weeks late. So I decided to get some pads and a pregnancy test just incase.

So when we got back to the cabin i went into the bathroom and took the test. Five minutes later I got the results. Which said positive. When I saw the results I felt happy but scared and nervous.

I called for Carl. When he came into the bathroom, i showed him the test. And he begin to smile so big.

"We are going to be the best parents!" Carl exclaimed as he brought me into a hug.

* 4 months later*

For the last few months all Carl can talk about is how he is so excited to have a baby with me. He's been preparing in every way he can for the baby's arrival.

Carl is actually going out for baby formula now. As I watch him walk farther down the street towards tbe pharmacy I see a walker lunge toward him and take a bite out of his stomach.

"NO!" I screamed as I ran towards him and stabbed the walker in its head.

I kneeled down next to Carl on the pavement and began to cry.

"No baby girl. Dont be sad. I will always be with u. I will always love u." Carl said as he put on hand on my hand and put the other on my growing baby bump.

I cried again then put his gun up against his temple. "I love you too...always" i said. Then i shot him.

Two days later Rick amd the remaining group found me

Hey you guys sorry I know that sucked. I hope u liked it. Remember im taking requests!

~Dani❤