Feeling

'Do you ever get that feeling that you're just not happy in life, yet you have everything you need and want. It's like the void can't be filled, no matter how much you're given or how much you take it's not enough.

I've had that feeling since freshmen year of high school and here I am, 15 years later feeling lonelier than ever. Sure I have my husband John. He's sweet and gives me everything, but I can't help but to feel unhappy. I feel so bad sometime because, I know I don't love him the way he loves me. What can I do?'

"Maria, did you hear me?"

Hearing John's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"What? I was thinking about something else." Maria said, not sounding mean.

"I said do you want to shower with me." John had a smile on his face. His white teeth gleamed and brought out the darkness of his tan.

"Yes." Maria said placing a smile on her face. She loved John, and the sex was amazing, but it was something in her that was never happy.

John grabbed Maria's hand leading her to the shower. He placed small kisses on her shoulder, as they waited for the shower to warm.

Maria stepped into the shower, she felt John's hands around her body, touching every place he could. Maria turned facing John. He kissed her, pulling her body closer. "I want you." John's voice was deeper and filled with desire.

Maria pulled back, "I can't." She hated to do this but she wasn't in the mood. She felt like a bad wife. "I'm sorry."

With that she got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her delicate body.

"Maria! What the fuck?" John stood, his medium build body standing under the water. Maria could see his manhood stiff with a need of release.

"John please. I have to go. I'm sorry."

Maria went into their bedroom hearing John groan in displeasure. As she got dress she looked in the mirror. Today was the announcement of her governor run and she couldn't let it be ruin. She placed a smile on her face an headed for the door. "Bye honey, I'll see you tonight." She said.

"Yea sure." John said, Maria knew he was unhappy with her.

*******************

"Alright, guys listen up. Mrs.Valdez is making her announcement for governor today. We will be providing the security detail. Brian! you'll be at her side at all times."

"Yes sir." Officer Brian said.

"Good lets get out there and work."

Maria sat at her desk awaiting the press conference. Her assistant and best friend Jonna came into her office. "Maria, it's time. The police department has assigned Officer Brian to be with you at all times."

"Thank you Joanna. I don't know what I'd do without you." Maria said.

"It's my pleasure. You just go out there and show them who's boss." Joanna replied.

"You know it. You can send the officer in as soon as he arrives."

"Yes ma'am." Joanna walked out leaving Maria alone in her office. Moments later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Maria said. The door opened and Maria was in awe. A woman with dark blond hair and deep ocean blue eyes walked through the door. Her body was tight and muscular. Her uniform fit close to her body, showing her curves.

"Hello. Mrs.Valdez."

"Uhh... yes, that's me." Maria was struggling with her words. "Do you know if Officer Brian is ready. The press conference is about to start." The woman's beauty still had Maria gaping at the mouth.

"Sorry, Mrs. I am Officer Brian." Nicole walked over to Maria holding her hand out. "Officer Nicole Brian. I hope this isn't a problem?"

Maria shook her head no. She took Officer Brian's hand,she couldnt help but feel the spark run through her entire body. 'What am I think? I have John!' She screamed in her head.

"Mrs?"

"Yes, sorry. We should go."

Maria walked pass Officer Brian, towards the door. She stopped taking a breath. She didn't know what happened but she knew it would have to stop. She opened the door and Officer Brian followed behind.

**************************

How do you all like it?

Comment share like

Much love

-M