❅ "Oh, shit.." ❅

❅Chapter Thirteen ❅

The once sky that was colored with orange like with purple was now slowly turning into a bluish color, signaling that the sun will come out soon. Most women, or otherwise known as mothers, would get up at this early and prepare everything to start the day, for their lovely husband and children. Castle staffs would probably drink their coffees and read the morning news like it's their daily morning routine. And right now, a royal meeting will occur this morning and our lovely queen hasn't wake up to greet the morning sun.

No, Elsa was still sleeping soundly on her bed, the blanket covering her body and half her face. With her arms under her pillow, and her hair in a mess like it had been ran over by a tornado. Then after a while, the sun shone on her opened window, allowing it to illuminate the Queen's face, earning a groan from her. She quickly placed her pillows on her face to block out the burning sun.

Elsa flipped to the other side of the bed, but only to find something blocking her. Furrowing her brows, she opened one eye and removed the pillow from her face. Once the pillow was removed, she was greeted at the sight of Jack snoring lightly in his sleep with his arms placed above her waist. Elsa opened both her eyes and froze; she looked down at her clothes and noticed that it wasn't the dress she wore last night.

Her eyes widen in realization and let out a scream as she covered her body with the blanket. Jack, however, was frightened at the sudden noise and came in contact with the floor. He let out a groan as he rubbed the back of his head, cursing under his breath. Jack opened his eyes and looked at the horrified Queen above him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her like she was some kind of a crazy person.

But then, realization hit him in the head as he widened his eyes. "Oh no no. I swear this is not what you think." He explained as he climbed back up in the bed. 

"Then, what the hell is it?!" She shrieked and grabbed a pillow, throwing it in the process but he was fast and he quickly dodged the pillow. 

"Get the hell away from me!" She shrieked once more before she stood up from the bed and stretched her hands in front of her, in a defensive manner.

Jack let out a chuckle as he shook his head in the process and crossed his arms. "Did you really think I would do that to you? Oh, please." He said as he advanced towards her in a threatening manner. 

Elsa took a step back and asked, "Then what happened?" He bit his lip and looked away from her. Then suddenly an idea came to his mind, and smirked at the thought. 

'One little game won't hurt.' He thought to himself and took a step forward to her. 

"Do you really want to know what happened?" He asked as a smirk made its way to his lips.

Elsa swallowed the lump on her throat as she shakily nodded her head. "Just tell me." 

Jack looked down at her feet then back up at her. "Well, you were really dirty last night Elsa." He whispered as he took another step forward to her. 

She felt heat rose to her cheeks as she stuttered out, "W-what?" 

Jack bit his lips to prevent himself from laughing at the flushed Queen in front of him. "Yeah. You kept saying my name in an unladylike manner."

Jack tsk-ed  at Elsa as she widened her eyes in a horrified manner. 

"Oh God.." She whispered as she ran her hands through her messy hair. 

"Looks like you're not as innocent as I thought you were." He whispered as he smiled slyly at her. He was really trying his best not to burst out laughing at her actions.