chapter 1

Corbyn please follow me, said my dad's assistant. I walked to the door and open it. Hey Corbyn, im happy that your here said my dad. Why ? Because I have to prepare you for the family business. Wait!!! Your probably wondering what the hell is going on. So for starters my family is the biggest drug dealers in the United States. Crazy right but I always dream of doing this. Back to my dad.

Im ready and with that my dad pulled me to the table where there about fifteen different mug shots of people. I saw a boy that goes to my school. My phone lights up in my pocket. I take it out my pocket and it say babe. I smiled and put it back in my pocket. Once again wait! Im gay and have a boyfriend who is horny all the time but hey I get to have some fun while bouncing on me. I know to much information. That's not too much just wait until later this afternoon.

My dad told me the people who mug shots is on the table help deliver the drugs. What kind of drugs where talk about is marijuana,Ecstasy ( love drugs),Benzodiazepines ( keep you calm),Cocaine,Methamphetamine ( alert and hyperactive), and Heroin ( rush no pain).Dang people really need this and your anwser is yes.

We walked to the car to show me how to make a delivery. We pulled up to an old house and we got out. This man was standing their. You can my money said my dad. The man walked to my dad and two hundred dollars. Just for a plant. He said thank you. We went about our business did two more stops than went to the place where the delivery come to us. We have people open the gates and we got out the car. Mr.Besson, we have all the drug we just need you and your son to sign it. I smiled cause it is my first time signing for drug.

The called out the drugs and my dad told them they know what to do. My dad introduce me to all the men I will need to know. I told my dad that my boyfriend need me.

Twenties minutes and I pulled up to his house. I knocked on his door and his sister answer the door. He is up stairs. I was walking up the stairs I hear moaning and groaning. I'm like probably his parents but their on business trip. I open the door to see my best friend thrusting into my boyfriend. I cleared my throat and my boyfriend oh I mean ex said its not it look like and he wasn't good like you anyway. I said we are over , Jack and Jonah , your fired and we are not friends. But I need th- I stoped him before he could say any more. You should have thought about that instead of fucking my boyfriend. Oh, have a great day.

I went home and dinner was ready. I was happy cause I was hungry. We ate and talked. Dad,  I fired Jonah. Why said dad. Because he and Jack was fucking behind my back. Ok and Jack is still coming with his family to the cook out. Okay, goodnight. Goodnight son said both of my parents.i took my shower and went to sleep cause we have school tomorrow.

Hope you like this
Thanks to SM_636 for the Jack cheating idea.
592 word
Comment if you want them to get back together