chapter 32

Daniel
Corbyn had our babies three days ago. Today Corbyn and the babies can go home. I'm glad everything was good. Jack and Jonah came to see babies even Eben but Zach never showed. I can tell Corbyn is hurt by the look in his eyes.

Dani, we are ready to go home said Corbyn. I put the babies in the car and when I got in the driving seat. Corbyn was staring at his phone. I took his phone and said he will call or text you. Corbyn just nobbed while looking out the window.

We pulled up at the house and I got the babies while Corbyn got the bag. We both walked in to see everyone here but Zach. Corbyn went start to the nursery. Sorry, guy he is happy to see you but he really want to see Zach. Everyone nob they head understanding. I walked in the nursery with the babies. Mi amor, do you something to eat or drink? No, thank you but after I put the babies down, I will be down said Corbyn. I kiss all their heads and went down stairs.

A few minutes later, Corbyn came down and talk to everyone. We was having fun joking around. We start watching a movie. When Corbyn's phone went off. Corbyn look at it and stare at it before start typing away. Then Corbyn got up to go upstairs and the baby monitors went off. I looked at Jack, Jonah, and Eben. We all went to the nursery.

Corbyn was changing Ian pamper and I change Ryan pamper. Corbyn start fixing Ian and Ryan bottles. We start feeding them and burping them. We start rocking them to sleep. Fifteen minutes, pass they were sleep. We put them in their beds.

Babe, who text you and why? Jack, Jonah, and Eben sat down. Something wrong with Zach said Corbyn. Did Zach text you ask Jack. Yes, he said he is going through something said Corbyn.  Corbs, promise me that you want let your other side come out if Zach do something or someone hurt him said Eben. E, I can't promise anything but I will try not too said Corbyn.

Babe, we will try to help Zach but you have to stay with our kids. Just do not get hurt all of you cause I will go crazy said Corbyn. Yes, mother dearest said all of them. When are yall going ask Corbyn. Tomorrow said Jack.

Hopefully the other Corbyn do not come out but it will probably be for the best?  Where is Zach ?

Hope you like this chapter
466 words
Comment your thoughts....
Only eight more chapters until the end.