chapter 3

Corbyn
It's been about three weeks and Daniel has been buying methadone alot lately. He is cute and sexy. I know something must be happening in his life for him to become an drug addict. At least it's Saturday and I have nothing to do but go into town for Starbucks.

I grabbed a hoodie and jogger to put on so I can be comfortable. My phone ring cause I got an text from Eben= if you go into town, can I ride cause I'm bored. I text back saying, on my way better be ready. I walked out the door going to my car when I saw my mom talking to this man. I brushed it off my mind. I pulled up to Eben's house and he ran outside. It took me twenties minutes to drive in town but five to park.

We got out the car and when we cross the street. I heard someone crying and cussing. I looked at Eben while I was about to say something. He grabbed my hand leading me to the alley. We saw a boy who was crying looking at his phone. Probably because he crack his phone and his parents will kill him. I bend down to touch his shoulder but he looked at me. Daniel? He wipe his tears while getting up. Hey, guys what are yall doing here ?, said Daniel. Eben said we could ask you the same questions. Daniel, why was you crying just now. He looked at me than Eben and said sorry Eben but I don't trusted you. Eben looked at him like I could not place what that looked mean. Eben said I will give you have ten minutes but meet me at Starbucks. Okay and I looked back at Daniel.

I waited a few minutes before looking back at Daniel so Eben won't hear. Why was you crying. " Cause my ex just text me saying, Im coming get you babe plus we need each other. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that but was he abusive? Yes, he is and I still have the scars to prove it said Daniel. You should not be here alone and where is your friends? There doing something and it not their problem said Daniel. I grabbed his hand but he pulled his hand away. I can't go with you c-cause if he see us. He will try to hurt you and I don't want that cause I like you said Daniel. I looked at him and smiled. I don't care and I like you too cute so why don't we hang out together. He nobbed his head.

We walked to Starbucks and order. Five minutes later my name was called and I went to go get it. We started to get to know each other and laughing at jokes we told. Eben came sat by me and we talked until he was ready to go home.

I drop Eben home and Daniel got in the front. Do you want me to drive you home or stay with me? Daniel bite his lip while thinking me and said stay with you. I drove home in silence.  I pulled in the drive thru and we got out the car. My mother said just in time for dinner. Can my friend stay over? Yes, of course said my mother.

We ate dinner than went uo stairs. We layed down on mt bed and talk for a few minutes. Do you want something comfortable to sleep in? Yes, please said Daniel. I be back in a few. I left and came back. He looked at looking cute and nervous. You haven't been in a room with a boy since your ex. Yes and his did you know said Daniel. I got a feeling plus you play with your hands when nervous.

Do you want to know a secret? Yes said Daniel. Well, my I use to get bullied. Oh, i never been bullied said daniel. We talk until three in the morning tell each other have everything. Before we went to sleep. We was laying in the bed and we was looking at each other. Daniel smashed his lips on mine and we had a make out session but I stop and told him. Let's go to bed. Good night said daniel. We cuddle and fell a sleep.

Thanks to SM_636 for the idea
Hope you like it
755 words
Comment what you think will happen next.