why you shouldn't let Alastor drink.

vaggie had invited you and Alastor to a party at her house. Alastor wondered off somewhere while you talked to the misfits. you didn't really drink much. at all. only RARELY. you went looking around for Alastor. you turned the corner and found Alastor leaning on the countertop with like 13 bottles of whiskey wine and different types of liquor he was absolutely WAISTED. " Y/N~" he whined slinking on the floor and then reaching up and grabbing your waist pulling you down to the floor. you groaned as your head hit the floor. " A-Alastor are you alright?" you asked sorta suprised with the two hours you had left him alone he had drunk 13 bottles of booze. " im fineeee~  heheh~ now that your here~" he purred slurring his words " yep. your trashed " you said. " nooooo~ im fineeeeeeee " he slurred sliding up your body you both were now face to face. his eyes hal lidded. you could smell the alcohol on his breath. " come here~" he purred as he pulled you closer and kissed your neck. you squeaked and pushed him away. " no not while your drunk, " you said blushing darkly. you were only ( 13 to 18 ) and you had to deal with a drunk boyfriend. " but Y/N~" he slurred. " what is it Alastor?" you said. "I love you~~ hehe " he giggled and let out a small " hic " it turnes out he gets really stupid when he gets drunk. you thought it would be fun if you recorded it. so you took your phone out and recorded as he slurred and did just plain weird stuff. you laughed for a while and then finally decided it was about time you took Alastor home. since you didn't know how to drive yet you had to walk him home. you grabbed him and put his arm over your shoulder. " we need to get home. " you said. a week ago you had moved into Alastor's house with him and you shared a room. you walked out of the house after yelling " cool party vaggie! I need to get Alastor home before he does something stupider then he already has tonight " you yelled to vaggie. " bye Y/N!" charlie said. you left and walked back to Alastor's place. once you got there after an hour of walking you opened the door and walked in. you layed Alastor in his bed. his arms draped around you lazily as he pulled you on top of him laying you on his chest. " A-Alastor- " you were cut off from your attempt to get Alastor to let go of you when you felt him nuzzle your forehead. " I love you Y/N " he said softly. you sighed softly. " I love you to Alastor. " you said softly. his arms gently wrapped around you to keep you close. you hear snoring. you look up at him and see he fell asleep. you sighed and giggled. you smiled and kissed his cheek. " he sure is cute when he is asleep. " you said softly. you sighed and just decided to sleep where you were. you fell asleep.