thirty six

Umji came out with yoga pants and a sports bra. Yoongi looked away as soon as he saw her rib cage poking out of her skin.

Her weight has been improving. Ever since she started living with Yoongi, he gave her meals that contained nutrients and protein. Yoongi didn't want her to be overwhelmed with the food and scare her off, so he gave her little bits of it, adding more food each day.

Yoongi decided that working out would help Umji gain muscles and the energy she no longer had.

"First, let's go grab a smoothie before the work out."

The two walked into the smoothie store with Yoongi's arms wrapped around Umji's waist, hiding the bones that were sticking out, as he knew people would be staring at how skinny she was.

"Can we have two strawberry smoothies?"

"Sorry, we ran out but I can still give you one."

"Oh, okay, that's fine."

Yoongi blushed at the thought of sharing drinks but pushed it aside.

He got the drink with two straws and headed to the table where Umji was sitting at.

"They only had one, hope you don't mind."

Umji shakes her head, "I'm full anyways, you can drink."

Yoongi pushes the smoothie into her hands. "At least one sip. How can you say no to a delicious, healthy drink? C'mon Umji, I know you want some~"

Umji giggles, "Fine. How can I resist the adorable human right in front of me?"

Yoongi's grin stretch to both cheeks. He was so happy and proud that she was injecting food into her body.