Secretive

I caught the glare from across the bar. It wasn't subtle either. I was talking to Toni and a new guy. He had just been initiated as serpent and Toni thought if I'd see how big of a deal it is, I'd consider joining, even tho I'm a northsider. Toni noticed the glare from Sweet Pea and she sighed. "What's with him?"

   I shrugged, "Who knows? It's sweet pea. It could literally be anything." I looked down, my face heating up from the lie. He still refused to tell anyone we were dating, so the glares I assume, are to keep it realistic that we're not dating, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal. Everyone here has gotten used to me so I don't know what he think will happen from us being public.

   The new member gets up and winks at me before heading over to the pool table with Fangs and Sweet Pea. I grimace, hoping Sweet Pea didn't see that. I turn my attention to Toni, as she's smirking at me. "What?" I ask. "You know, he's kind of cute." She mockingly smirks. "Who?" I hope she's isn't talking about him. "the new guy." She wiggles her eyebrows at him, failing to keep a straight face. I sigh in relief, "Not really my type."

   She rolls her eyes, "cmon, you haven't talked about a guy in like 2 months. Almost as if you've completely stopped liking boys." She pours me another shot. "Umm what about you? I haven't heard you talk about any romantic interests in a while."
   She shrugged, "no one good enough for me." "Why can't that be my excuse?" I downed the shot, as she walked over to refill another's beer glass. "Because its already mine." I flipped her off.
"Love you too." She blew me a kiss. I shook my head, peering over my shoulder.

   I couldn't help but look back at Sweet Pea. He looked so good tonight and I hated that I couldn't walk up to him in front of everyone and kiss him or hug him...but I can't. Because he wants to keep it a secret for no reason. Looking down at my watch, I realize it's almost past my curfew.
   "I gotta go. Im gonna be late. I'll be back tomorrow." I whisper to Toni as I grab my coat and walk out. I hear someone follow me and I keep walking, already knowing who it is. "Y/n." He whispers. I put my head down, walking faster. "Babe." He says alittle louder. He catches up quick and spins me around. "Are you okay?" He asks.

   "I'm great." I sarcastically smile. "What's wrong?" He looks at me, worried. "I'm sick of this, Sweets. I wanna be in that bar and to be able to kiss you and be with you. Now, Toni wants me to get with the new guy and-"

   "What?" He angrily snaps. "I'm not gonna do it." I lightly slap his chest. "I swear, if he even tries anything..."

   "What? What are you gonna do? You and I aren't dating in their eyes." I cross my arms over my chest. "You're mine." He pulls me close to him. "Am I? Because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it right now. I have to go. I'm gonna be late for curfew."

    "Let me give you a ride." I nodded and hopped on to the back of his motorcycle. I held as tight as possible and closed my eyes, feeling the wind in my face.

   He pulled up next to my house and I hopped off, and mumbled "thanks" under my breath. I started to walk towards my porch, when his arm roughly tugged me into his chest and he connected our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. "I'm gonna tell everyone. Tomorrow." He sighed, kissing the top of my head. "Thankyou." I hummed, pecking his lips one more time before walking up to my porch.

I kind of had a dream about this one and it isn't the best but it's 8:46 in the morning and I haven't slept soo my bad, but nonetheless I hope you enjoyeddd.