! The reason why!

Nash's P.O.V

The reason why i bully klarissa is Because i LOVE her yes i said love her not LIKE i mean love her it's just i have always had feelings for her and i guess they grew stronger for her. But i'm pretty sure she is scared of me now it's just cameron he doesn't like her for some unknown reason i never asked him why but i don't think he will tell me it probably is bad or something but what ever it is that is the reason cameron wants us to bully her . But ever since i saw her she was just so beautiful i just wanted to call her mine and hold her in my arms but that will probably NEVER happen for everything i have done to her but actually i have honestly never hit her i called her names but not hurt her i don't think i have the heart to hit a girl especially Klarissa . But the only person that would hit her or throw her or kick her or push her well that person is cameron the person that truly hates her . I think i'll talk to her after school to tell her that i love her and never stopped and that i'm sorry about everything them after that maybe i have a chance to have her . But she is probably gonna ignore me or run away from me or ask why i want to talk i Whisper to myself . But i just want to stop thinking negative and start to think positive, but all i have to do is wait for the bell to ring then i'll go for it.

Klarissa P.O.V

So i was literally looking at the clock non- stop and i just don't know why i wanted to leave so bad i felt like something bad was gonna happen but as soon i the bell rang it got me lost in my thought's but now i'm going home so i hope my walk home goes ok Because beatrice left early because well she ditched like a bad ass she told me if i wanted to but i refused. But by now i'm walking out of school well actually two blocks away from school and all of a sudden i hear a guy screaming my name i couldn't see who is was from the far distance until they were like five feet away from me oh my god it's Nash ..... Crap what do i do ok i have to run before he comes and hurts me ..... Ok know i'm running and Nash caught up too me and stopped me he was right in front of me he looked tired from all the running but right know he had is hands on my shoulders i was creeped out and just stared into his eyes but then he finally broke the silence " KLARISSA " Nash say's loud . "??What do you want Nash?
I try escaping out of his grip but he is too strong so i give up......

"Hey um can we talk at my house?? Nash say's

"Umm WTF are you gonna rape me or something cause as you can clearly see i don't go to my bully's houses so byee you stupid ass"

"Klarissa i need to tell you something realy important and i need to tell you how sorry i am for everything please just give me a chance "

" I don't know but something was tell me not to go which was my head and then my heart told me to believe him " i thought to myself

?? Klarissa?? Nash say's

"
Umm yeah
sure but only for a couple of mins ok "

" Ok " he smiled

Ok you guys the next chapter will be amazing it will only be about
nash and klarissa talking to each other at his house alone so let's see how it goes and comment if you liked it