Confused

Chapter: 8

"Nash you want to know how i feel about you about us well i feel confused.......I'm confused that you love me so much it's just crazy too think that my bully loves me i just need some time away from you okay i'm sorry if this is breaking your heart but Nash i like you i honestly do but.......... I just need some time too think this through.

So i guess this is goodbye for a little while.................. I say almost tearing up.

"Okay but just remember i wont give up on you EVER" Nash said .

"I walked away too the car as i waited for beatrice to come back"

Beatrice's P.O.V

"Well as klarissa dared me and hayes to go in the restroom together for 10 minutes we kissed and it was amazing honestly but it was more of a 1 minute make out session so it was even better. but we stopped and just stared into each-other's eyes and smiled. i got a txt from klarissa saying she was waiting for me to leave while she was in the car. so i told hayes that we had too go already cause it was getting late, but i also am a little mad at klarissa cause she actually kissed Nash when i dared her and after all he has done too her i am going to have to talk to her about that .

Nash's P.O.V

"Nash you want to know how i feel about you about us well i feel confused.......I'm confused that you love me so much it's just crazy too think that my bully loves me i just need some time away from you okay i'm sorry if this is breaking your heart but Nash i like you i honestly do but.......... I just need some time too think this through.

So i guess this is goodbye for a little while..........

Those words just kept running in my mind she has too fall for me but i'm also happy that she likes me but i'm also mad that she isn't mine i hate my life i hate it that cameron is the reason for all this.

I got out of my thought's when i saw beatrice walk out of my house cause she was leaving already.

•klarissa's p.o.v

I saw beatrice exit Nash's front door she looked a little mad . She is probably mad for the whole Nash thing that went down today.

Why would you kiss nash??? Are you too together ???? Why would you forgive him??? After all he has done too you???

"No"no"no listen, okay first you dared me too kiss him" second we aren't together" third i only stayed cause i saw how you and hayes were getting along well cause i didn't want to ruin thing's for you too. And fourth Nash said he loved me. But i told him i need to think about this whole thing what should i do beatrice????

"Well i can't tell you what to do cause it's your choice about who you fall in-love with so i can't help you on this one. But i have an idea............. Beatrice said

"What's the idea i asked??

"Okay when you go to school tomorrow lets see if Nash talks to you cause if he does then he probably does like you . But if he doesn't talk to you or look at you And he still is a bully then forget about him . Then ya'll know if he really is trying to get you to be his" beatrice said.

"OMG" that 's a good idea i guess we are gonna have to wait till tomorrow i said.

Nash's P.O.V

So when the girls left hayes was talking about beatrice non-stop so i just decided to tell him that i was getting tired so i went upstairs and told him goodnight.

But klarissa was just in my head i couldn't stop thinking about her i hope she decides on being with me . But i need to ask cameron why he well we bully her i'll just ask him after school tomorrow.