🙂CHAPTER 1🙂

"Knock knock" the sound of someone knocking my door woke me up. I could tell that its my mom seeing that she loves to wake up and do some cleaning early in the mornings but I'm so angry because on Saturdays I'm suppose to get my beauty rest and this is what I always get.

My dad however is a pastor so when he gets up he just bathes' , eat and head to the church to do his pastor duties...whatever that is. On Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we have family devotions and the other days he encourages us to have it when we wake up. Sometimes I forget :|

"Good morning Star fruit" I heard her say while walking into the room. I so badly wanted to shout at her and tell her to stop bothering me but she was such a sweet person and she was a bit kooler than my dad in a lot of ways. Sometimes I wonder why she married him when they had two totally different personalities.

"Star fruit" I heard her saying the name again that I earned from my love for star fruits, "Are u awake?"

" Yes mother " I said being the manerable person I had to be in order to not get in trouble. That's the way I grew up, with standards and rules.

I tried faking the best smile that I could so that it wouldn't show how grumpy I am for her waking me up.

"Have you been practicing your solo honey?" She asked in her sweet soothing voice. I laid there looking at the painting in the ceiling.

O SHIT!!! I said to myself as I came to realization of what she had just asked me . I sang in the church choir and I had totally forgot that I had a solo piece to perform tomorrow.

"Yes " I lied to her not wanting her to fret or worry about the whole thing. I had been so busy doing stuff that I had forgotten that I had a solo to perform at church tomorrow. I will definitely have to practice today after completing my projects.

"OK sweetie" she said to me while finishing up her sweeping and getting ready to leave the room.

I had been so busy the past few days doing nothing in particular.

Well there was this new boy at school and he is super cute and handsome ...he looked like a kool person. He has Hazel eyes that blends with his dark brown hair and nicely tanned athletic body. He had soft pink lips that made me feel like I could kiss them forever. I really want to get to know him ... so instead of finishing my assignments and practicing my solo I decided to stalk him.

I wasn't sure of his name but he hangs out with the most popular boy at school which is Eric so I thought if I go on Eric's Facebook page I will find the new guy's page.

And so I started searching...;)

Author's note

To all you wonderful readers out there let me know what you all think of the whole idea of this story and all. Also let me know if you would like me to continue writing and don't forget to leave your votes;)... Let me hear feedbacks as soon as possible so I can continue writing