🤗Chapter 3🤗

I woke to the sun glaring through my windows straight on my face thanks to my  mom. I wanted to sleep longer and she woke me up. I couldn't help but to pout at my distress.

     "Star fruit you're late ...hurry and get ready , you have a choir to represent. It is now nine thirty"as soon as my mom said that I started rushing like crazy. I didn't know I was that late , I thought I could sleep in some more. I literally have fifteen minutes to get ready. Why am I so tired I mentally ask myself while putting what I'm wearing together. I took out a dark purple dress that was decorated at the sides with black embroidery and I also took out a black stocking and a pair of black wedgies.

       Suddenly I remembered what I was up doing last night, I was busy watching a live video that Jake was doing ...he's so funny and sweet. He gave a lot of jokes and he didn't act all stuck up . I hope that he's like that in real person.

      I suddenly snapped out of my daydreaming thoughts and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower using my peach scented shower gel . That was my favourite scent . After showering and washing my hair . I ran to the sink to brush my teeth .

     About six minutes had passed and I was almost ready . I still had makeup to do. Since I was late I decided to just do my go to makeup routine. I lined under my eyes , applied some face powder and put on some lip balm and then I was ready to go.

     I grabbed my purse and rushed down the stairs. Its a good thing I always packed my bag the night before. When I reached the end of the steps I realized that everyone was busy eating breakfast but I decided not to join. As much as I loved to eat I was not in the mood this morning. I am so nervous about the whole solo thing . I've done it a lot before but I always get nervous when I had to . I don't know why. I was also nervous because I really wanted to hear what Clara had to say about Jake.

     I ran to the fridge and poured myself a glass if orang juice and that was what my breakfast consisted of. I went in the living room and sat there for a few minutes waiting for my family to complete what the were doing. I was surprised at how fast the all finished their food and was ready in less than a second to go to church. I ensured that I had everything and was supposed to and then head out the door to allow my father to close up the house while we got comfy in the car. I sat in the back seat thinking about the excitements today will bring and that's when I drifted off into space thinking about you know who.

********

So I have finished yet another chapter. I am so happy for that ...I however am asking for feedbacks and also your votes. For those who have reached thus far thank you for continuing ...hoping to interact with y'all more though ... XOXO...until next time.

Oh I also want to give a shout out to @learnadaptchange  for being the first ever voter for this story. XOXO