🤗Chapter 5🤗

"Girl your parents would be furious if they ever found out you were wearing that. You better pray to God that they dont". Clara sounded really annoying and fussy at the moment so I just decided to kinda just block her out. She was finding fault with what I was wearing saying that it doesn't look like the kinda dressing people would expect to see from a pastor daughter.

She didn't know I was wearing this until like a moment ago when I took off the frilly cover up dress I wore out of the house. At home while she was in the shower I slipped on a high waisted acid washed demin shorts and a black and red crop top. I took some black combat boots to go with it and slipped it inside my school bag. To ensure that I could leave the house I put on a very ugly frilly dress to cover up what I was really wearing.

I am currently trying to put on my shoes to go with my clothes and Clara is just going on and on about rules and all that I'm my ears.

" Come on I'm done" I said before stepping out of the car to enter the school. Clara was still mumbling but I didn't really care. This morning she was nagging me about why I was wearing the dress and not something to impress Jake and now that I'm wearing something to impress him, she had a problem. People and their confused minds.

I finally decided to stop focusing on Clara and bask in all the glory I'm getting at the moment from these students. Girls were whispering to each other and guys stood there gawking like they intend to swallow a fly or something. I guess they were impressed at the fact that a pastor daughter is dressed like the daughter of a mother who doesn't give a damn about her child.

The sounds and whispers continued straight to my lockers. If bad thoughts and bad looks could kill I would be in the morgue by now because of some of the looks I was getting from the girls.

"Hey" A deep soothing voice said behind me but I was too focused on finding my favourite pen. I knew I had it but I somehow could not find it anywhere "Hey" I heard the same voice saying but the person gently tapped my shoulder this time. I turned around swiftly and ready to curse whoever it was. I was now faced with a tall, thick, hot ass figure. It was Jake. My angry thoughts faded immediately. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Am I dreaming or is he really here standing in front of me. OMG squee . I stood there making funny noises in my head. I realized he was looking at me a certain kind of way like I was weird or something so I started acting normal and like I don't really care. I could not let him think that I'm like all the other girls.

"Hi" I replied to him like I didn't have a bother in the world or like I wasn't affected by all this handsomeness that was standing in front of me. "Sup with you?" I questioned .

"Oh you dropped your pen" he said holding up the pen and looking at it like its the first he has seen a pen like that. Well maybe it does look weird. I got it when I went on vacation to a place that was made up of different tribes. A girl there showed me around and must have thought that I was good company because when I was leaving she gave me the pen as a gift. Might look weird to other people but it was cute to me.

"Oh thank you" I said stretching for my pen.

"Wait. Not so fast " he took the book I was holding out of my hand and started scribbling down some numbers on the back page.

"No no no no. Hold your horses" I said while snatching the book from his hand. I scribbled my number on the page , tore it out and handed it to him. I spin on my cute heals and started off towards Chemistry class. Before I reached too far I turned around while walking backwards. I made the call me gesture with my fingers and turned back around to hide the huge grin that was almost covering my entire face. His cute and completely shocked and confused face was still painted in my mind. Day one and its going great already, I thought and with that I entered chemistry class.

********
So guys another end of a chapter. I was just going back through the book and realized that there wasn't an ending to the chapter which I knew I put an ending to... That's is why I edited and just finished it. Anyways with that aside, y'all I need your support. I know that I'm not all that good of a writer but a little support would be great. I haven't written in a looong while because I realize that there are almost no reads and no vote, nothing so I'm kinda wondering if I should just scrap this book or continue... Let me know in the comments and for the few that have read thanks... Just plz keep supporting XOXO