🤗Chapter 4🤗

"It wasn't that bad Rica ... It still went well". I heard Clara saying trying to make me feel better about messing up the choir entirely. I felt so dumb at this moment. Even though some of the church members were sincere there was still the fact that some were really angry that I messed up the solo , especially the choir members and the director. I have never disappointed him before.

     One minute I was on the stage singing gracefully then another thoughts of Jake and his live  stream last night came into my head and I drifted totally. When I came back to normal I realized that I was doing a rap song that he was playing last night . I had totally forgotten where in the solo I was and was so embarrassed at the shocking look that I was getting from the members. I couldn't do anything else at that moment than run out of the church and all the way home.

     Lucky for me I had an awesome best friend that decided to follow me home. She tried everything to make me feel better but I still couldn't calm down.

     "Star fruit " I heard my dad from the other side of the door. He has been calling my name from my door for about two minutes but I didn't want to answer because he was really angry and him in an angry mood is not nice at all. It however sounded like he had calm down.

     "You should go open it" Clara whispered in my ear. She followed me to the door then allowed my father to come inside  while she made her way to the living room to wait until I was done.

     " Sweetheart are you ok?" He asked while making his way to the cute little purple couch in my room while I sat across from him on the bed.

     "I'm so sorry dad. I didn't mean to let that happen. Its just that I was remembering something and totally drifted. I won't let it happen again". I tried my best to apologize to him as much as I could.

     " Its ok. I understand. Just don't let it happen again ok  sweetheart? "As I heard those words I ran towards him and gave him a warm thankful hug. He smiled at the kind gesture.

********
"Really???!" I asked in shock as Clara told me what she had heard about Jake. I was feeling so much better at this moment after the whole father daughter moment so I decided to have a sleep over with Clara. We've been doing all kinds of crazy stuff after we had dinner.

     "O crap its bed time. Why couldn't it be a Friday instead of a Sunday?? At least we could have stayed up later instead of thinking about going to school tomorrow. O well you have your man candy to go after tomorrow. And you can put in more fight knowing that he's well off ... You know what I mean?"

     "Firstly ...Stop the winking. You look like you have a crazy disease of malfunction and secondly I'm not going after him because of what you told me. I liked him before all that" I said while throwing a pillow at her head.

     "Ouch!!" I heard her screaming at me.

     "Oops ...I thought your humongous head could handle it " the look I received could kill me a thousand times. "Don't even start with the pillow fight . I have to look good for Jake tomorrow. And with that I turned off the light and laid down smiling at the  simple thing I used to calm her down.

********
Another  chapter finished . Thank you so much for reading if you have reached thus far . Shout out to @rowsell101 for being my second voter .I will be giving shout outs to my first five voters and then some others later down so keep the votes coming as well as feedbacks and follows. XOXO to all my wonderful readers. I will try to write the next chapter as soon as possible . Adios... until next time