Cinema and fangirls

Later on,me and perri decide to go to the cinema,after looking at the list of movies,we decide to watch the fault in our stars,this is going to be emotional.

We both buy tango blasts,and a tub of Ben and jerrys each. They aren't going to last long.

We walk In,we decide to go higher up. Aka away from people.

We hear a girl shout "OMG IT'S PERRI KIELY FROM DIVERSITY".oh sh*t.

A group of about 5 girls run up,and almost fall onto perri,they ask for pictures and autographs.

Perri looks slightly annoyed but goes along with it.

More people start to come over and ask for pictures,with me awkwardly getting squished next to him. More girls come up,and because i was sick of being squished,I shouted "CAN YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW" the crowd around perri begins to disappear.

Perri starts to laugh...he says "your jealous because I'm loved so much;)"

I reply quite swiftly "no perri,I just didnt enjoy being crushed by fangirls"

Then slowly the lights fade and the film starts...

We walk out the cinema,I swear I see a tear in Perris eye,but I'm sure there is a tear in mine so I don't say anything until perri says "can I cry" I don't know if I'm meant to laugh,or reply...

I reply with "if you want" then a tear rolls down Perris face,which then causes me to cry,great.

So we bundle are emotional selves,into Perris car,and he drives to his house,we decide to relax in his garden for a bit,because the suns out why not?

We check twitter,the amount of indirects I've got is unbelievable "that skylars a bitch" I decide to RT that just to show I've seen it. She soon deletes the tweet.

Another indirect "all we asked for is pictures with perri,not to snog him" I reply "maybe next time you should snog him then @realperrikiely would love it" perri replies to it quite quickly saying "skylar don't give them ideas" I favourite his tweet and leave it at that.

indirects don't really bother me,because I love embarrassing them.

Perri goes inside and grabs two cans of fanta,not the fanta again.

He laughs and says"don't spill it over yourself again,you muppet;)"

I reply"it wasnt intentional perri,i didn't want to bathe in fanta it wasn't high on my agenda"

You can't help but love perri,I don't mean like relationship "love" but you can't help but love his personality,his sense of humour. I would protect him no matter what.