Broken into pieces

2 hours later..

I wake up..this time I know where I am.

I look down to see even more bandages around my lungs.

I press the red button,and the nurse comes in and says"your operation went well,Perris waiting outside ill send him in"

Perri walks in and he has the saddest eyes,I've ever seen. It makes me want to cry.

He sits on my bed and lies down and puts his head on my shoulder and says

"You stopped breathing halfway through,I thought you were dead"

The nurse lied,the bitch.

I reply "pel,it's okay I'm fine"

Perri bursts into tears on my shoulder.

I bury my head into his Afro,which makes my nose itch a little.

But I'm thankful that I lived to see him again.

We sit there for a while,I check twitter and floods of get well soon messages flood in.

Ashley has tweeted me saying "get well soon skylar,best of wishes from me and the boys❤"

Aw bless.

Perri,is still really upset,and right now I don't care that I got shot,I don't care that I almost died,I care that the person who means so much to me,is upset,because of me.

I say to perri "perri,you know a few years ago when we made them bracelets,that's said we will be friends forever,and they had a little angel on,the angel was to represent that no matter where I am we will be friends,please don't ever forget that,you've also danced to a song called run and the words are light up,light up,if you have a choice,even if you cannot hear my voice,ill be right beside you dear..."

Perri bursts into tears and says,"I sang that when you were in surgery".

I then burst into tears.

I wrap my arms round his neck,I've never been so upset yet relieved in my life.

Then an alarm goes off,next to my bed.