Shootout

A few days later,perri and the rest of the diversity boys,are performing at a festival,and I get a backstage pass:)

They are rehearsing backstage,and I check twitter and read "boys better watch it tonight" what's that suppose to mean?

I show Ashley and he says "ignore it skylar,just a stupid person trying to scare us"

I do as I'm told,and ignore it,but it keeps playing in my mind.

But before I know it the music starts playing,and their caught up dance routine starts.

Their dancing really is captivating,and to think I know them,I feel like the luckiest girl alive.

I see a red laser dot,on Perris chest,I know what it is. I tell myself it's not and it'll be a fan with a laser.

Then I hear a gun shot In the air,and a megaphone say"watch out lads,I'm coming for you" I already know what's happening,the music stops,I tell dani to shout to them and get them off stage quickly,but a red laser appears on Perris chest again,before I know it running in front of him.

I put my body in front of him,and whisper to him "perri I always say I will protect you till the end,I mean it,perri I love you,and tell the rest of the boys I love them"

a megaphone says again"okay you stupid girl,ill shoot you instead"

Perri tries to push me out the way.

I tell him"you are more important perri,as soon as he shoots me run"

The police are almost about to arrest the shooter,but before they grab him.

*boom* I sink to the ground,I hear the screams from the crowd,I see Perri kneel down to me,with tears running from his eyes,he says..

"Okay?"

I reply while choking on my breath.."okay."

He remembered what I said,that if anything ever happens I want him to say this to me. My eyes start to close. I feel my body aching yet feeling like it's flying,sirens are going off,I might survive I might not,but at least I saved my world...perri.