News Source.

After we finished Eating at Nandos i head back home ,

 When i enter ,I call for my grandma , but no answer where is she ? , as i walk into the kitchen i find a note , with my grandma's handwriting:

 - I tried to call you , but your phone was off ..... I won't be home till tomorrow morning , Sorry !! There’s is a left over in the fridge , or you can order a Pizza.

With lots of Love : Your Nana :) -

I sighed , so i went to my room , had a shower and decide to skype my mom and other friends all night cause i miss them so much , as i hear my phone buzz on the side table, I checked it and see one message from Lily.

-From: Lily.

-Change of Planes .... We are going to another party Today , wanna come? xx -

What?! i think im not in the mood to party right now, so i replayed to her.

- I dont think i can .... i'm asleep now and my grandma isn’t home xx -

Minutes later i put my phone in my pocket , i heard the doorbell , who is this ?, i guess its the Pizza man, i headed downstairs with my PJ and my mussy bun ,I nearly fell of the stairs .

 As i opened the door , I freezed in my place , and saw the last person i expected to come , it's him , Harry.

I seriously had to reach into a toilet. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered around like a wild tornado.

"Hi" he smiled , Oh god, that sweet smile of his will be the end of me.

"Hi" I replayed weakly , Suddenly , the two of us were face to face, My cheeks turned into deep red ,my palms started to drip in sweat,and my breath hitched , he noticed and pulled away.

"Heard your grandma wont be home tonight, so i came to spend time with you , if you are bored " he said simply , how did he know that ?

"Thats so sweet of you , come in" As he entered the house i felt my phone buzz against my thigh , i pulled it out to see it is a massage from Lily:

-From: Lily.

-Have fun with Haz xx-

Oh ! now i know the news source !! , But why did she do that.

--------------------------

Thanks for Reading xxx

Hope you'll enjoy it