Garbear

"GARBEARRR"
Shane says in His queen voice.
"What?"
I say slightly irritated as I get up from the couch. I guess I fell asleep after me, Shane, and Drew got done filming a spooky bois video.
"Wake up! (Y/n) is coming today! We have to get the house ready for her!!"
Shane then picks up a pillow and starts beating me with it.
"OKAY, OKAY IM UP!"
"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THAT NOISE?!"
Ryland says stomping down the stairs with a toothbrush in his mouth.
"SHANE IS HITTING MEEEEE"
"Stop acting so immature. Jeez (y/n) is supposed to be here in a hour"
Then it hit me. She is coming? God it has been YEARS! She lives somewhere in Virginia I think. I don't remember. I just can't wait to see her. Me and her are basically twins! Well... she HATES Harry Potter but other than that she's cool.
"Oh shiz... where's Benjamin..?"
I pull him out from under me. Shane then walks to the kitchen. I decided to be a bad boi and scared the living day light out of Shane with Benjamin. But after I have some sister tea time;)

TIME SKIP

It's a hour later. Shane left with Ryland to pick up (y/n) from the airport. I just got done getting ready and buttoning up my flannel shirt. I'm still at Shane's house if you where wondering. Morgan finally woke up. So I sit down waiting for (y/n) with her.
"What time is she supposed to get here?"
"Umm... in about 10 minutes I think."
"I'm excited. Me and her can have a shishter sleep over. And eat cheez-itz"
"Hmmm....."
I responded. I was staring out the window until she asks a question that surprises me.
"Do you have a crush on (y/n)?"
"U-uhhh... no"
"SOMEONE HAS A CRUSHHHH!!"
"SHUT UP MORGA-"
We both shut up when we hear someone knowing on the door...

TO BE CONTINUED...