Suprise

PREVIOUSLY...
"Um... (y/n) let me help you take things too your room."
"Whoa..."

———————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

"Whoa..."
I looked around the room. It was huge! The window revealed rays of sunshine. I follow the rays until it leads me to Garrett.
"Uhhh... why are you staring at me ?"
"I'm sorry but has anyone ever told you that you look beautiful?"
"Um no. Shane always says I look like an old wrinkly grandma"
He starts to blush. FUCK! Why did I say that? Grrrrr I hate myself sometimes. I turn to see Garrett still under the rays of sunlight.
"Why do you keep staring (y/n)?"
"Move out of the rays... it's um... making you look like Edward from twilight. Ya know that one scene where he stands in the sun light and rips off his shirt in the sun and then he starts to sparkle?"
He laughs his ass off. Like literally.
"Wow your such a nerd hahaha!"
"Shut up! It's way better than Harry Potter"
"You wish"

GARRETTS POV

Man. She hasn't changed a bit. She still the (y/n) I know. I used to have a crush on her if you where wondering. And I think I still do. I don't know she feels tho.
"We should head back down stairs. Shane said he has a surprise for you."
"Oh really? Yayyy let's go!"
She runs ahead of me. I guess she's really excited.
"(Y/NNNNNN)!"
"Shane be quiet I'm right here!"
"Oh sorry... didn't see ya there"
"Grrrrr"

(Y/N) POV

I sit and wait until everyone gets here. Morgan sits beside me and she is just as nervous as I am.
"Ok guys..."
Shane starts.
"Since (y/n) is staying with us we should throw a big party! But I wanna throw it in a ball room so we have enough space so that allllll of our YouTube friends come!"
"Omg thanks Shane! Thank you everyone! Really!"
"The party is tomorrow by the way..."
"THATS EVEN BETTER!"

TIME SKIP

The next day...

TO BE CONTINUED...