Intro and Rules.

Hey guys. Welcome to another edition of the Mario and Glitter Force series which is taking place this summer.

This unlike the other book is a adventure book which is story based this time around featuring Mario elements and Glitter Force things as well.

This time instead you tell the characters which what stories they should be in like one shots only that this time they actually have plot.

So it goes like this, you guys choose a scene that I should write about and I'll think of something and make up a story based on it.

I'm trying to practice these types of stories so they will become good.

So yeah basically when I'm not doing dares in the meanwhile, I'll be writing
Fanfics about your favorite characters
Here.

So yeah expect some character interaction and lots of misadventures.

Ocs will be accepted like always and I think I have a few to start with.

Ocs.

1.Betty

2.Cloudine

3.Jewel

4.Ivy

5.Kaya Masuru

All these are People's OCs so I give credit to them for letting me use thier Ocs for this story.

Now for the Characters although you probably know them.

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Daisy

Rosalina

Emily

Lily

Kelsey

April

Chloe

Maya

Rachel

Clara

Mackenzie

Natalie

Regina.

Ayumi

Nico

Toad

Yoshi

Shy Guy

Ira

Any people you also met during the dare series can also be brought into a plot too.

So yeah that's it. So if you have any ideas for plots and stories put them down below.

I'll see you in Episode one soon! Peace and Take care.