Episode 4: A Neko and Her Guardian.

Kylie's Pov

Kylie's Pov.

Everything was going well for me so far even though I didn't want to meet anyone. But after Maya's undying persistence I decided to let her introduce me to her other friends as well.

I got Introduced to her best friend, Rachel, her Rich Friend Clara who owns one of the towers in the city Mackenzie who is a pop singer and finally Natalie and Regina two sisters who were kinda rivals to each other.

I finally got out of the place and went to the main hall after sneaking out of the place when I wanted to go pee but I was faking.

"So how was it?" My Dad asked.

"How was what?" I said.

"You know. Meeting your new friends." He said again.

"It was nice." I quickly repiled."Can we go now?"

"We barely came and you want to go already?"

"Yeah."

My Dad sighed."I knew you'd cower out at the sight of this."

"Please Dad! I'll get anxious if I continue to be around them..."

"Ok fine sweetie. I'll do it for your sake."

"Thanks."

Maya then came with the others.

"Oh there you are! Wait... I thought you were going to the bathroom?" She asked puzzled.

"I was. Might have gotten lost. Poor me" I lied.

"Can I show you at least where the bathroom is?"

"Nah. No thanks come one Dad we need to get going...."

"To where?" The brown haired girl named Clara asked.

"Yeah she had to sign up for school and see which one she has to go to." My Dad asked.

"She could come to our school!" Maya instantly told us grabbing me by the arm.

"Maya! You'll freak her out!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Oops. Sorry!"

I Wanna go homeeee.....

"Well see you guys on the flip side." My Dad told me. "Come on Kylie were going to school, maybe Maya's own since you seem to be getting along with her and her friends."

"NANI!?"

"I'm not sure she's buying it..." Mackenzie finally spoke.

"Would expect from a girl who's naturally shy though." Natalie told her.