Chapter One

"Well well well, look whats outta the closet and walking our halls." I look up from my locker, hearing some asshat picking on a guy. Jesus it's not even first period on the first day and there's already someone praying on the weak? The boy whose being harassed tries to ignore the walking stereotype of a jock, and turns away from them. Big mistake. He's pushed to the ground seconds later.

"Come on Fa-" His friends start to began verbally abusing this guy. So me being me, I step in. I slam my locker shut getting people to notice me.

"Hey what the hell is your problem?!" They turn and look at me and sneer when they see who said that.

" Stay outta this honey, and maybe you can have my attention later." Asshat friends laugh as he winks at me. Sexist pig. I walk over to him getting in between the current victim and this arrogant son of a-

" Oooh now babe don't get all tough on me here ." He tries and pulls me away by grabbing my arm. I stand in my place.

" Let go." I growl coldly.

"Make me."

I quickly grab his arm with my dominant hand, and use my other forearm to lift and throw him over my shoulder. The jocks little group starts howling with laughter and amazement. Suddenly everyone becomes silent as six guys push through the circle people created around this new source of entertainment.

A guy steps forward out of theses five other guys in leather jackets. He looks around for a second taking what has happened here in. He glances at me briefly before speaking up.

"The hell ya doing Bradley? Causing a fight on my turf?"

Bradley, the jock who started this, nervously responds as he gets up. " Please I'm just having some fun with some new losers." Wow didn't even try to put a little more false confidence into that?

"Right right, well just don't forget pretty boy that this part of town is The Hound's territory." He says lowly. " And it looks like she kicked your ass." He gestures that me.
"Now, get the hell away from theses people."

Bradley backs up into his crew and makes a little pfft sound. "Whatever man, lets go guys."

The teen gang leader clearly is over this little seen. "Clear out!" And everyone rushes off to class.

I don't hesitate to help the boy off the ground.
"You didn't have to do that."

"Didn't seem to be all me." I tell him.

"I'm Izaak, by the way."

"Luna." I give him a small smile.

"Hey you too." The six leather jackets walk up to us, flanking the sides of the ginger haired guy, who spoke up to Bradley.
"You all right Izaak?"

"Yeah thanks man..." He murmurs back. Guess this fight has happened in past years.

"And you." He addresses me and I glance up at him.

" Who are you spit fire?" He grins.

"Luna."

"See ya around, Luna." You looks at me one last time before walking off, the bell immediately sounding as he turned away from me.