Chapter 2

Nadeen's POV

"Hey, Ate. Can Jun-jun and I talk with you?" said Molly with Jun-jun by her side.

"Come in, Molly. Why'd you wanna talk with me?"

"I heard you and Mommy talk about you going to Australia. Are you gonna leave me and Jun-jun here?" Molly said while tears went down her cheeks. "Molly, Jun-jun, listen to Ate. Ate is going away for a while but, that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you forever. I'll be back soon. I'm just going to have a vacation there, ok? Oh, don't cry, ok? Ate is still here! Come on here and give me a hug!" I told them while I was crying also and they gave me a hug. I was really gonna miss them but, it's just for 2 months and I'll be back. No big deal.

--------------------

Next morning, I woke up early so that I won't miss my flight. When I went to Mom's room, she was crying. I rushed by her side and hugged her. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked softly. "It's just that--" her words broke because she can't stop herself from crying. I hugged her tightly and whispered, "Mom, I told you, I'll be alright out there. I know I'll be gone in a few months but please, don't cry." I told her. "Come on, now. Or else I won't leave anymore." She giggled.

--------------------

"Bye, Mom." My last words for her before I left. When I went inside the airport, I can see her, still crying. Don't cry, Mom. We can still talk. I love you and Molly and Jun-jun.

--------------------

Finally in Australia. I called Luke by phone. "Hi, Luke! Can you come at the airport. My surpise is already there!" Call me when you're already there, ok? Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

Finally! The surprise is.... at the airport?! Why on earth is her surprise in the airport? Wait. What am I still doing here? I have to go to the airport!

When I was already in the airport, I called Nadeen. "Hey, Deen, I'm already here. So, where's the surprise?" "Right behind you." I heard a sweet voice behind me and when I looked back. It was Nadeen! "Nadeen! Oh my gosh! You're here!" I hugged and lifted her. "Luke! Put me down! It's embarassing!" she said and I putted her down. "So, this was your surprise? Ugh! Why didn't you told me earlier?!" Hmm... I hate you." I told her then turned back. "Okay, I'm sorry. It's a surprise! You know I can't tell surprises. Well, aren't you happy that I'm already here?" she told me while holding my hand. I was sweating, nervous, and I was blushing and all. "I... err..... uhm.... 'Course I'm happy. Now, we can do everything we want to do." I said smiling and hugged her.