.

Jordy's P.O.V

I was just lying on my bed, with my music bluring as loud as it could possibly go 

For once why can't you just come and chase me, Dig up my grave and save my body Now i'm rotting to the bone why my hearts still beating,Hoping you wont leave me...CREEPY GIRLS YOU JUST MY STYLIE,BLOOD RED LIPSTICK YOU DON'T SMILE,FALLING VICTOM TO YOUR FAN-TA-SY,DAMN I LOVE THAT YOUR SO CREEPY.!!

The song sang through my head as the words blasted out throught the speakers, I love it when i'm home alone becuase i don't get yelled at for having my music so loud. i would do it all the time if i didn't live with my parents which are convince i will go deaf, music is my ecsape and i play it why getting lost in my thought, ti just makes everything so much more clearer.

I have about half an hour before princess is due to be here so i reckon i will have a shower i thought to my self as i made my way to the bathroom. 

I turned the water on for the shower why undressing watching the stem fil the room showing the water is hot and ready, I fix the water till it was worm enough and stepped into the shower feeling the worm water streming down my back making never wanting to leave the wormth of the shower on my skin .

From what seemed not long in the shower i heard a loud patterened knock at the door which must be princess, I still had half an hour before she was due so i ether got lost in fantasising in the shower or she earley Ether Ither.

 With out a second thought i grabbed a towl and wrapped it around my waist  as well as making my way to the door and glimpsing at the time as i walk past.

6:30

what a goodie 2 shoes being right on time i smirked to my self, I opened the door and Standing there was the  Beautiful Girl With an adorible Grin on her face which quickly turned into a quiet giggle while blushing. 

I was a bit Confused but quickly cought on

OH SHIT !!!