Chapter 16

Updated: SEXUAL ASSAULT PLEASE SKIP OR BE WARNED, IF THIS IS TRIGGERING PLEASE STOP READING.

You have been warned.

Whoa you guys are amazing!! I reached 2.2K!!! I love it when you comment it gets me more inspired since I have no life and only stalk 9 amaZayn boys.Well enjoy.
.

.

"Your what!" Liam dad shouted making everyone jump in fear.

They never see their father so angry in their life especially when it involves Liam.

"Since when are you gay?" he father shouted.

"I'm not gay dad, I'm bisexual." Liam mumble as Geoff came closer to his own son looking at Michael disgusted.

Liam never told his father that he is bisexual only his mum and sisters even Harry family since they knew how Liam dad would react to and this is the reaction they expected.

"Please dad let me explain-" Liam  was cut of by his father as he slapped the table hard shutting him up.

"No son of mine will be gay or bisexual whatever that is, under this house, my roof." Geoff shouted making his wife place a hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. "You have two options son, if I can even call you that anymore,  either you leave him or go up thoes stairs and pack your bags and leave." his dad said making Liam burst into tears.

How can his dad chose between family and lover? Liam chest felt heavy as his mind shut down not knowing how to feel or even fo anymore as his world feels like its tumbling down.

"Liam it's okay, I'll go-" Michael starts off as he looked to Geoff angrily for making his teen son make a decision that can traumatize his life.

"No!" Liam shouted sniffling a bit. "I'm sorry mum, Ruth ,Nicola but I'm leaving. If dad can not except me for who I am, I'm no longer your son." Liam said grabbing Michael hand and took him too his room and began to pack.

Liam mumbles some words as Michael watched him go back and forth taking his main clothes and his essentials for what can probably make him last for a few months.

Liam groans as he tried to zip up the stuck zipper making him curse and sob loudly as he bangs his hand against it.

"Liam.. Liam stop." Michael said hugging his lover has he sobbed into his chest. "It's okay.. everything will be okay." Michael said not know it was the truth or lie but seems to calm Liam down a bit.

"I wish he understand that I'm not going to be a perfect or the straight boy he always wanted." Liam said making Michael kiss his temple and rub his back.

"Hey, soon enough he will realise he made a mistake and try to get you back home." he said making Liam pull away and continue to pack all his clothing has Michael helped also.

Soon they were done and went downstairs for Liam can say goodbye too him mum and sisters saying he will probably stay with Harry for awhile and his mum apologizing to him about his father but he did not  care about him for now.

He kissed all three women he loves goodbye and put his stuff in Michael truck since his car was at the shop getting fixed since his tires needed to be changed and its also under his fathers name so no need to come back for it.

Michael wrapped his arm around Liam and pressed him against his truck and kiss him deeply has Liam kiss back hard wrapping his arms around his neck moaning has their tongues tasted each other.

They both pulled back desperate for air in their lungs breathing heavily as they both smiled.

"Let's go to my house since they would except us." Michael said making Liam smile and nod his head hopping him Michael truck and drove off happily to his house where they are both excepted.