Epilogue

Guys this is it, this is the end to 'We Have A Problem' and like I said many times before, thank you guys for reading and giving it a chance.

Ik about the fight between Ray and Zayn, well this will explain what happened so enjoy.

.

.

.

.

It's been five years since everything that had happen with everyone and five years full of drama, love and hate mixed in with everyone's relationship.

But everyone is fine, starting a family of their own even if it was a drunken mistake but that mistake turned into a problem and that problem just vanished when Harry and Zayn daughter was born.

Everyone was all happy and giddy with their life's and not one drop of drama well maybe once in awhile when it's time to change Aleeyah dipper and saying who's next to change her.

Over all it's just the way of life, letting things take it's course and letting fate decide what will happen next with everyone destiny.

Michael and Liam destiny was them working our their problems and letting them out seeing if they can work together and comunicate without crying or getting angry with one another and during those five years it actually worked.

Michael was release from rehab a year after Aleeyah birth and reunited with the love of his life who couldn't stop smiling at him ever.

Liam was happy that he got to take Michael home where he belongs and kissed him every time he got a chance to.

Liam and Michael made love with each other that night, whispering sweet nothing's, smiling and snogging each others face off.

It was the best night they had together.

After they graduated they moved in to their own flat together not to far from their college that they'll be attending together during fall.

During those five years Liam and Michael adopted and son; Rider who was about eight when they got him, and he was just a bundle of joy when they spotted him.

Rider made them happier cause he could brighten up everyone's day just with his giggles.

Now Niall and Louis have been through lots of bumps on the rode even the one Louis had five years ago. They were excited to have a little one and gladly enough it was a boy.

Harry and Zayn gave them Nicholas clothes happily to help their friends in need of support but after Niall graduated high school and collage, he got to work with the big boys of Syco CEO,and owner Simon Cowell.

Niall basically helped Simon find the next big thing that will happen in the year.

They found a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and still confused at the name they made it big, even Little Mix and lucky Niall knew a girl he went to high school with named Perrie they didn't talk to her much but he just made them big all over the world.

Niall and Louis moved to a small place near their son; William, school since it was far from Niall and Louis flat but it was a small neighborhood.

During the five years they have lived together with their son Louis ended up getting pregnant again and this time a girl named Carter who was very special to them since she had a bit of heart problems but she's all good.

Louis stays home with them while Niall goes to work during the day and comes home with two hyper kids waiting for him. He always kisses them reading a bed time story while Louis cleans the mess but Niall always help if the kids fall asleep quickly.