Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

I can't believe it............ I'm performing the opening with JHOPE!

But why am I happy about this??

Practice starts, later dismissal time. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

But why?

A/N: Maybe because you like Jhope😏

What?! Author-nim, I don't like him!

A/N: If you say so......

~Boring Time Skip~

It's dismissal time! This afternoon, I went with my unnies to the sign up booths, it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know what to enter. So, I told my unnies I'll do it tomorrow.

Anyways, I went on my way to our homeroom for this day's practice. When I arrived, I was the first one to come by, I saw our teacher waiting at her desk.

"Oh! Lisa, you're here! I have something to tell you" Ms. Lee said.

So I went to her desk, "What is it, Ms. Lee?" I asked.

"You see, the choreographer that we hired, ditched us, so I was thinking, that maybe you should just practice the choreo by yourselves" Ms. Lee said.

"We'll try?" I said unsure.

"Great! Here's the video, wait for your partner, and I'll leave you guys to it, cuz I have some errands to attend to as a mother, bye and good luck to you" as soon as she finished her sentence, she rushed out.

Then after the teacher was no longer in sight of the room, as if on cue Jhope rushed in, who looked like he just ran a Marathon.

"Sorry...... I'm..... late" he said in between his panting.

"It's okay, the choreographer ditched us anyway" I told him with a smile.

"What?!" He said popping up his head.

"Yep, he did, now we have to learn this by ourselves" I showed him the video on the phone.

"How about let's watch it first, cuz you need the rest, since you look like you just ran a Marathon" I suggested.

He nodded, and we sat on two chairs in front side by side.

"ooooohhh, I like the dance" I said.
"Kaja?" Jhope said standing up, "I'm excited to Dane with you again" he continued with a smile.

I smiled back and stood up, "Same" I told him.

We started to learn it step by step, and we started to get the hang of it, but I was so shook when he suddenly hugged me, I blushed like crazy, ughhh.

Jhope's POV

We dance perfectly together then I noticed one part, where I was suppose to hug her, I smiled at the thought of hugging her.

We kept practicing until that part is next so, we practiced the steps, then I hugged her, which took her by surprise.

Cuteeee! She's blushing!

"Awww, look who's blushing" I teased her.

"N-no I'm not!" She stuttered.

"Kawaiii! You're so cute when you're flustered" I keep on teasing her.