Tongue Piercings and Sucking Dick

Lololol it's 5 am and I haven't slept yet because I almost forgot about this:,)

Dean's 'friends' was over again. They've been hanging out a lot as of recently. Castiel Novak was the school bad boy so Dean found it weird he was hanging out with him of all people. Cas had tattoos all over his body. Along with a fair share of piercings as well. His blonde hair dyed black emphasis his stunning sky blue eyes.

But Dean was one of the school nerds/geeks. He had black framed glasses, wore band-tees, fanboyed over things on the daily e.t.c.

There were rumors going around that Dean was secretly really kinky and that Castiel was a twink, but the thing is...they aren't dating.
Castiel is already flirtatious, but when he's next to a hot guys with adorable freckles, green eyes, and a stunning body, he can't control himself.
You could say the same thing about Dean, he is shy and geeky but he's one hell of a dude magnet.

"I'm just saying, if we're going to talk about all of your fantasies and crap, at least be realistic. Cap totally tops." Castiel says going through his phone. "What is wrong with you? How could you think that! Bucky tops like 99% of the time. Have you seen him." Dean points to a giant poster of Bucky on his wall. Castiel just rolled over on him his back while on Dean's bed.

Dean sat down on the floor looking at Castiel. Their eyes met even though Cas' head was upside down and hanging off the bed. "Well you know what Winchester, at least I'm not a bottom...like you." Castiel smirked, knowing this would agitate him. Dean looked at him, not offended but more so not wanting to admit it.
"Shut up! How would you know anyways?" Dean scooted closer, while he spoke in a playful tone. The punk raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Like you would top in any situation. You're too adorable." Cas teases the boy who just kept glaring.

"You're one of the guys that try's to act all tough to hide the fact they like it in the ass." Dean and Cas' faces got closer and closer. "I'm never going to deny the offer." His smirk grew bigger while Dean's smolder got darker.

"...Fuck you..." Dean's face broke into a smile and they both started giggling. "Later, but right now I'm bored let's do something fun." Cas rolled over agin off of the bed to search his room.
"Hope I find the handcuffs.." Cas whispered just to annoy the Winchester again. Dean just rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

After more snooping, he just got more bored. "Lube?" Cas holds up shrugging his shoulders. "It's Sam's. That Gabriel dude he's with has an endless supply of it." Dean smiled cheekily.

"You are such a sub." Castiel continued to tease. This might come to you as a shock (probably not) but friends don't usually argue about this.

"Suck it, asshat." Dean gets up to take his Groot figure out of Castiel's hand. "Ooh fun, head is always the best when your angry."
Castiel stepped closer to Dean. Their eyes met again, as they both were silent. They were dangerously close to each other while Dean glanced at Castiel's lips. He had a black ring on his bottom lip that he sometimes played with, which always distracted him.
(Anddd of course)
They slowly drift together until their lips met. It's was slow and nice, for about 3 seconds.

Castiel was shocked oabout how great of a kisser Dean was. He slid his hands to crowds his cheek and neck to pull them closer. Cas had grasped Dean's hips pulling them together as well.

There wasn't a doubt in Castiel's mind that Dean was a bottom. He pushed the punk against the wall while his tongue explored Cas' mouth. He held himself up to Dean, so their chests were touching, to build friction.
They parted to take a breath from all of the kissing.
"You know blow jobs feel the best with a tongue piercing." Dean's eyes looked evil and hungry for the other boy.
"You know that's the one piercing I don't have." Castiel sounded teasing again sliding his hand down Dean's chest.

A smirk twisted across Dean's face. He stuck his tongue out to reveal a silver piercing. Castiel probably came already from the thought. Their lips connected again, in a heated competition for dominance. Dean won. Castiel didn't know if Dean was doubtful this to prove a point, or to be a jackass. But then again, hes not complaining.