part 46

*morning*

Early in the morning...i was making Breakfast until i heard..taehyung...Vomit..yep..he vomitted again..

Y/n: Ugh...again?..

Tyuzu: Yep thats the fourth time..

Jk: Hey jagi...

Y/n: hey..

Tyuzu: looks like someting good happened yesterday😉

Y/n: T-tyuzu please..dont give that topic again..

Tyuzu: Arraso😌

Jk: Wait...oh that thing...

Y/n: hush..dont say it..

Jk: im really sorry i didnt mean to do it..

Y/n: its...uh..ok..

Tae: what is it?..

Tyuzu: nothing..

Tae: Noo tell mee...

Y/n: Nothing really happened..

Jin: What you guys talking about?

Tae: they wont tell..

Lisa: Its nothing its just....

Tae: What?..

Y/n: JUNGKOOK WAS SNORING!..

Jm: What? HAHAHAHA

Jk: i did?..what?

Lisa: Ironic HAHAHA..

Tae: Omg..i wish i was there to laugh at him all night..

Y/n: y-yeah..haha..

Jm: geez it would have been hillarious...

Jk: i hate you guys...i-i was so tired..

Y/n: dont worry...i still love you jagi...

Jk: i know you do..

Lisa: ok funs over..lovers taking over..

Tyuzu: lets go eat..haha..

"Few months later"...

Both groups are busy but me and junkook still have some time together...we even...had a date at busan...to see his parents..they are really beautiful and handsome....they are so kind too..they will treat you like their on child....

A/n~ So...this book has been through a lot...they fight....they broke up went back together..express their love....
I guess this is the end of the story.....thank you so much..for reading this...even though..its not good enough....i will try to make more stories.. (fanfic ofcourse)...i would like to know your opinions..if you have any recomendations i'll be happy to accept it...if you want me to make more ff about BTS or blackpink..or any other groups feel free to comment down below....

    Im really gonna miss this....
The real question is....will you miss it?..
Should i make a book 2...but if i made one it will be like...a few years..and new stories...so......you guys want? Or just make new story?

Again feel free..to comment down your recomendation

~always remember to stay cool and amazing..also..stay healthy AND~
~PEACE OUT~

EDIT- Hey guys...check out my new story... its called In Love With My Roommate...its a story about a girl (which is you) her name is Kim jeena..she was just an inocent girl...then suddenly he met this gangster...he's tall his handsome..his cute bunny smile...then she fall in love with him without her notice...
He started Bullying jeena..until he realize he did a wrong thing... soo..im not gonna be a spoiler anymore..HAHA anyways.  Please read it...it kinda have a smutwarning but its only "kisses"
That book is recomended by maddieson125 yep her again HAHA but hey..she help me with this story too..anyways...please support it like how you supported this story...Im never forgetting this book hehe
Love you guys and PEACE OUT