Story

Sixs log number [error]
Loading log.....
Load complete....
[Open/exit]
Opening.....
Loading....
Load complete.....

I remember when I first joined noble team it consisted of Carter or noble one he was like the father or older brother of the group. Then emile yea he was an ass but he had his reasons he was very interested in knifes. Then Kat I would hate to admit it but I did have a thing for her....she was smart and stubborn but hey she was kat the older sister of the group. Then their was george he was a kind and gentle soul always worried he was the shy little brother reminds me of someone I once knew. And Jung he prefered to stay alone but he was a joy to be around when drinks where involved. But me Ive been a lonewolf for so long I forgot what it was like to be apart of a squad but my joy was cut short Kat was shot through the head,george scarificed himself to save me, emile died from covenant, carter died leading banshees away from us and jung...he just vanished like a ghost...but me I continued the mission knowing they are still with me...

Carters log number 238
Loading.....
Load complete....

Six im not sure what to think of him based off of what was not covered in black lines and how he acts he seems to be quieter than jung and emile I cant say its either calming or alarming but he was a lone wolf so I cant hold it against him....I will have to ask him later.

[Log deactive for 110:38:20]

[Log activated loading log....]

Six is being distant after the death of kat he's been more voilent with his kills from slowly killing them or being brutal...I dont know what to think...I hope he can cope....Carver signing off.

Emiles log
Loading....
Load complete...

Theres a new squad member doesnt really like to say his name but he goes by six I asked him while we were alone he said his name was :&÷=€:?$.= I was surprised he told me but I swore not to tell. But honestly all of these missions feel like the calm before the storm its unsettling..what should I do?

Unknown users log
Loading log.....
Load complete....

Ive been tasked by the director to keep an eye on noble six he seems to have some connection with the rogue ai unit cortana. The director wants her to find out where the chief is since hes just vanished. My AI named espilon or church tells me Im wasting time writing this but hell sho will know what happens if its not documented...

[Log deactivated 2:00:00]

[Log activated 23:00:00]

I contacted the director he is pleased with the progress six is making but im worried...he watched as his entire team vanish or die but he doesnt seem to stop fighting....hmph guess I underestimated him this is my last log six is moving to no mans land I have to return back to the director til next time.. Agent :_××(#.#"&÷×€:?= out...

Log ended replay......
The person who looked at these logs sighed trying to find out what happened on reach he took a sip of his tea as the elevator to his office opened "ah agent tex long time no see care for tea?" She walked over to him and sat down "wheres noble six?" She asked looking at him he took a sip of hid tea as she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him close "where is noble six director?" He sighed and clicked a button "unknown he fell into a warp hole and his beacon vanished we can try sending you there..."

Thats it im tired night guys