Awakened nightmare

Sixs pov:
I opened my eyes and I was back at the base where it all started I walked into the room where carter was on coms but something was different they all looked at me they all looked dead "you know six you left the mission zone without permission you went AWOL no wonder why your a lonewolf explains the black lines" carter looked at the others and nodded george held my arms behind me as I struggled to break free kat walked up to me and took off my helmet she smirked and grabbed a knife and stabbed me in the eye and took the knife out I screamed out in pain as noble team took turns torturing me george let go of me and I fell to the floor. Jung kicked me in the gut and pointed his pistol at me "sorry friend end of the line" and he pulled the trigger.

Present
I sat up quickly and whinced in pain 'fuck that hurt' I got up and grabbed my dmr while walking to the back my helm was showing error signs 'did my helmet break?' I opened the back of the pelican then jump down (forgot to say that you have all abilities from reach since he might have a jump kit not sure) I clutched my gut and looked at my hand 'are you fucking serious' I looked at my minimap and two dots where moving up I quickly activated my invisibility and watched as a mech and a soldier walk towards the crash site. The mech stopped and looked around my cloak will not last much longer I steadied my dmr on the soldier waiting for her to stop looking "Hey BT do you see him anywhere?" The soldier said 'wait thats a woman?' My invisibility wore off and it caught the attention of the mech he turned and looked at my direction "Pilot target is there" he pointed at me as I stood up and started running through the forest. I heard her yell something but I continued running I slung my dmr on my back and ran through bushes and slid underneath logs I heard something breaking through the atmosphere and I looked up 'is that?' I quickly stopped and droped to the ground as another mech dropped I got up and aimed to the mech as I slowly backed up and the mech looked at me "well would you look at that you must be that wreck survivor blisk would love you." The mech went to grab me but I evaded and started to shoot at it while moving to the side. The mech laughed and pulled out his mechs rifle and started to fire at me I activated armor lock and deflected the shots back at him and tossed a frag grenade at his legs then backed up as it exploded. I looked at the mech and it pulled out a large sword 'what the fuck dude are you serious' the mech rushed me I quickly slide underneath its legs and climbed up on his back 'now what can I fuck up?' I pulled out a battery and tossed a frag grenade in the hole and jumped off. I saw the frag go off but the thing still stood the mech looked at me as I pulled up my rifle again the front of it opened and a pilot walked out with a knife ready I understood what he was doing and placed my dmr on my back and pulled out emiles knife we started to look at each other slowly circling each other I activated my evade ability then swung my knife at him which he dodged I recovered from the evade and looked at him I got ready he grappled onto me he started moving towards me I grabbed the cord and yanked it then punched him in the face when he was in range I head his helment crack I cut the grapple cord and started walking towards him. He took off his helmet then stood up and looked at me I picked up his knife and tossed it at him.

(Imagine where Agent washingtons knife hits the solider in the head thanks!) I threw the knife and watched as it nailed him in the head

I threw the knife and watched as it nailed him in the head. I looked at the mech as it collasped 'odd' I started walking away until I heard more foot steps and the mech called BT was infront of me "are you fucking serious" the hatch opened and another soldier came out "hey are you the one who sent the distress signal?" I looked at her and nodded and looked at her "Im six from a squad called noble team" she looked at BT then back at me "Noble team wheres te rest?" I stared at her and looked away "classified" she nodded as she went onto bt's shoulder "well Im not sure how to help you but maybe out commander can help" I lookes at her then at the sky "wheres that?" She looked at BT "Protocol 2 rendezvous with major anderson" the soldier nodded "well im jane cooper this here is BT-7274 or BT" BT gave a thumbs up I nodded and looked back at the wreckage of my pelican 'damn this is so coming out of my pay check when jacobs finds out that I trashed his prized pelican betty' I shrugged and looked at jane "well were we headed jane?" She pointed forward "we are heading that way Ive been following BT follow us I saw what you did with that pilot back there nicely done!" I nodded as I watched BT start walking forward I readied my weapon as I followed behind 'this is going to be interesting isnt it?' I sighed as I looked up at the sky 'what would you do george you always had a way' I had a flash back when he tossed me out of the covenant ship I was only a private back then. I took out his dog tags and looked at them 'Til the end ey?'....