fuff

Requested by: IyaOnday

Prompt 186: "I didn't know they're was going to be a mistletoe.."

Warning: awkwardnessssssss... and smut  ;3
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

John's POV

"Alexander Muriel Hamilton, I don't care how much you hate Thomas, he's Laf's brother and we're going to their damn party!" I wasn't screaming at him, but my tone was harsh. We were going to Thomas' and Gilbert's party -- or as they wanted to call it;

"TJ AND FRENCHIES' CHRISTMAS PALOOZA™ "

I looked down at my outfit; tight black pants, boots, a way-too-big Christmas sweater (which read "Give me ho ho hoes") and a black tank top underneath the sweater.

Alexander groaned loudly.

"But John! Thomas is an asshole!" He whined, just like the tiny angry baby he was. I sighed.

"I don't give a single little fuck, Alex." I pulled him along to the main door and ringed the doorbell. Almost immediately, Thomas opened the door and lit up as he met my eyes.

"Laurens! Pleasure to see you here!" His eyes darted to Alex and he sighed softly. "Hamilton." Thomas moved out of the way to let us both in.

Inside, loud music was blaring. It wasn't very Christmassy, and I probably wouldn't have been able to tell it was December the 23d if it wasn't for the red and white decorations.

On the dancefloor was Peggy, Maria, James and Laf, only a fourth of them dancing. Oddly enough, the one dancing was James. He wasn't bad, per say, but he was far from a professional.

Herc and Angelica seemed to be on the balcony, talking and laughing. Unlikely friends, sure, but close ones.

There were more people there which I didn't personally know, so I didn't give a tiny rat's ass about them and went into the kitchen to get some punch.

I took a sip of the cool drink, actually quite enjoying the chill in my throat even considering the completely freezing weather outside. I put the cup down and turned around, face first into someone's chest. I suppose I should be glad it wasn't a female.

I looked up at the tall figure, who looked down at me as well. Thomas.

"I'm so sorry Jefferson! I didn't see you there!" I laughed nervously and moved away, looking down and rubbing the back of my neck. Thomas chuckled.

"It's quite alright Laurens." He smiled down at me and I looked up. My eyes locked at a small green and red object above us in the doorway. I blushed when I realized what it was.

"I didn't know there was going to be a mistletoe.." I laughed awkwardly and bit my lip. Thomas looked up and chuckled just as awkwardly.

"I forgot I put that there..." I glanced up at him. He cupped my cheek and I gulped. We moved closer to each other, following the tradition of the mistletoe. "I guess there's nothing left to do but.. kiss..." I felt his warm breath on my lips. I nodded.

Our lips met in a soft and awkward kiss, both unsure if it was weird for the other. But I felt a spark. What was it of? Maybe desire? Shame? Adrenaline?

It didn't matter. Because our kiss soon evolved from an awkward must to a delicate want. His hands moved to my hips and my arms around his neck.

The sweet peck that started us of was turned into hungry lips in need for each other. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip, making me open my mouth.

I was pushed against a wall, still not being left by Thomas' delicious lips. Thomas started to tug at my shirt, making me moan softly into his mouth and lift my arms so he could pull it off.

Soon my neck was prepped which kisses and small sucks.

That's when I realized the music had stopped. I opened my eyes and glanced out from the kitchen--

Everyone was staring at us.

"Thomas.." I whispered, afraid of the others judging. Thomas hummed and kept kissing down my neck to my collar. "Thomas." He tugged at my tank top. "Thomas!" His eyes snapped open and he looked at my face, then at where I was looking. We both blushed darkly.

"We-- uh-- there was-- m-mistletoe..."