Chudi

True story :

There was a rich business man in Vrindavan. He had 3 sons, 3 daughter-in-laws, he had everything from rich lifestyle to a peaceful family but he had one complaint from his life that he had no daughter. A saint said to him," The place where you feel life has kept a void fill it with that divine love towards god. You have a daughter consider Shreeji  (Radha) as your own daughter. The man left home content thinking he now has a daughter.

He practiced saying Radhe Radhe before going to sleep and also after waking up early in the morning. A woman every month used to visit his house to sell chudi. One day when she came as usual the 3 daughter-in-laws stepped out extended their hands. She made them wear those bangles one after another but then a fourth pair of hands got extended, she thought maybe it was some guest's or his wife's hands so she performed her duty.

She went to collect her money and when shaithji gave the regular amount she said she had given four pair of bangles and thus he needs to give more money. He said, "There are no guest in the house, my wife is gone a long time ago then who did you give the extra pair". "I don't know who it was but I need my full amount,"the seller replied. Even on insisting by the seller the man thought she was trying to gain more money so he told her to leave.

The same night Radha rani came into his dream she appeared sad. Shri  Radha Rani said,"Considering myself as your daughter I took those bangles but you didn't even purchased it from me. You accepted me as your daughter but didn't believe in it". Shethji's eyes were filled with tears. He woke up saying Radhe Radhe with eyes dripping tears down his cheecks. It was midnight already but still he visited the seller's house at that hour said to her,"My daughter took those bangles here is your money. I'm extremely sorry for not believing in you and you are very lucky to touch those soft beautiful hands of my Radha beti"...

Thank you ❤