Gazar ka Halwa

True story :

Once a saint from Vrindavan,a devotee of Lord Krishna, decided to visit one of the char dhams-Bhadrinath. After he did darshan he thought why not go up in the himalayas to do some chanting. In his excitement he forgot how far he had scaled the mountain. It was freezing at that height and he was lost, he couldn't find anyone there to help him...

Two days had passed,he didn't had food,water or shelter. He said looking at the sky,"Oh Lord now my life is in your hands. Please show me your mercy"...

A boy came from nowhere caring hot Gazar(carrot) halwa with him. He asked,"What are you doing on this lonely freezing part of the mountain?". The saint narrated his story to him saying,"I need something to eat and need some directions can you help me son?"
"Would you like some halwa?",asked the boy with a beautiful smile. The saint happily accepted his dish and ate it contently. The boy then showed him direction and the saint reached home safely thanking the boy for saving his life. While narating the story his eyes got teary as he realised that the boy came and offered him hot fresh food in -2°C and showed him the right direction was none other than Banke Bihari himself helping his devotee from dying.

"Lord definitely comes to aid when you hand your reins in his hand with complete surrender towards him"

Thank you ❤