11/21

to my beautiful, amazing, cute, smart, loving little boyfriend

hi jiminie :)

now that i finally got the chance to write to you, i have no idea what to say.

i want to thank you for your letters. i get them all. i save them and read them every day. they give me courage, hope and energy. they're the cause of my euphoria. you are my happiness. so thank you for keeping on writing to me.

i am indeed okay. i wasn't in the field on that day, but they allowed us all to send one letter to let our families know that we're alive. since we were only allowed to write one, please let my mom and my sister know that i'm fine. please, don't worry about me. i promise i will be okay.

actually, we're overall doing okay, so i have some pretty awesome news for you. if everything goes well, the fights should end around christmas, which means that, with a bit of luck, i could be back home around new year's eve. maybe we'll even be able to celebrate the new year's together! you better prepare a late christmas present for me ;)

baby, you have no idea how much i miss you. all i want is to have you in my arms, hold you and be able to shower you with kisses. i miss your squishy cheeks, your cute smile, your tiny hands, your slim waist, you fluffy hair, your beautiful smile...you. but please, take care of yourself. your headaches are worrying me, please visit a doctor as soon as possible, jiminie. don't wait until christmas. you can't do anything wrong by getting checked up. i just want to know if you're okay. please, don't forget to update me, jiminie. i hope nothing's wrong, but i want to be sure.

jungkookie and seokjin hyung. i think it's good they're finally gone from that abuser. i can imagine how relieved jin is. he often told me that the only reason they hadn't left yet was because jungkook didn't want to. poor kid, he's way too good for this world. always sees the best in people. please make sure he knows what an amazing person he is. make sure to always remind him, because he needs to know. take care of him, jiminie, when seokjin is busy. the two of you make a very powerful duo, you're both literal angels. i sometimes can't understand why you love me and not him.

it's always either raining or snowing here. it's really cold, so we had to receive some special equipement. wet clothes is always hanging everywhere, but never actually drying, because it's too moist for that. i actually partially hope to get sick because then i would be sent home, back to you. but unfortunately my immunity system is way too good for that.

i feel like i can't say this enough, baby, but i love you so much. i really do, like you have no idea. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. and maybe, now truthfully, i'll see you soon.

i love you.

forever yours

min yoongi <3