My Story

I was a ghost, I had just experiencded a car crash and had jjust witnessed my family watch me die. I didn't die by accident, someone hired someone to get me injured or something but I don't know who. Only one person knows, my sister. I havent spoken to her in years. She hates my guts. But only because what happened in primary school. She bullied  someone in my class, her being older and all, but I didn't like that. The fact that people get picked on. Everyday the victim would cry in It was sadclass, and for me to witness it and not act made me sick. So, I helped her, I told someone, mum. Obviously mum was shocked and made a good scene of it. Punishment was the word she used and acted upon. My mum didn't sayit was me who told her but it was obvious because I had no other siblings and mum kept looking at me and asking if she was right with her eyes./ My sister, Candace was bad news sometimes well, only becsuse of her boyfriend Jake. He was another bully who used to pick on me. I didn't tell anyone, apart from Candace but she didn''t ;listenn or care. Well, that night i got her grounded and she didnt forgive me, not even now!

So, she never forgave me, missed my 18th birthday and forgot about me, went off to university without saying good-bye and didnt care. I tried to get in touch but no,she declined, ignored, and asked me to go away. Its upsetting, forme anyway. She didnt know how much it affected me. Only Zack did. My best friend. Anyway, mysiste married Jake at 20 and hada baby, well what I heard. Jake left her for anpther woman. It was sad. I didnt feel her pain, I'm wasnt that empathetic but now I am. I see things from another side, anotherview. The other half. I turned back time (not literally) and understood every pain she had. Hoping he would come back every day. She coyuldn't cope alione but she wanst alonemum helped, dad did too. All of her friends helped. Even the victim she used to bully, Rick. But still she gave away her child I was so shocked when I heard the news!

Anyway, thats my sister and thats why she dosent like me. I need her help though. I have to find her because I don't know where she is,  I need to find mum first! To find out where Candace is...................