title of your story

I remebered the address. But that day was very imprtsnt forme. Imet Zack again, but I learnt his secret. It all happened when I was walked through the high-street. Rain pouired over me, but it went staraight through. It was wierd not-being recognized. I could scream but no-one would hear.  . It was strange how everyone seemed either happy or sad. I wanted to slap the people that didn't appreciate theirlives.

I have nofamiluy. I was killedon. I didn't know who by. I was gutted.

Anyway. I saw Zack and yelled his name, I thought no-one could hear me including him. But, he turned around and looked. I didn't realise until now that hwe was didfferent, hearing me call his name. At first, I thought he qwas a ghost-telling person, but now I realised that he wasnt. When he walked past the peoplethey would ignore him. He would pretend to make eye-contact but he was not noticed. He camme closer and I realised that he couldsee me and that he had been wearing the same clothes, rags since primary school. Zack hugged me and I couldfeel him, normally if I bugded someone they wouldrelax. I thoight people might think he was crazy, but they didn't. He wouldn't care, this made me smile. 'Hi' he said I quickly replied,Hi, how can you see me?' his faced turnedto asmrik and he carried on a few seconds later,'Um, because your not invisible' I looked at him strangely, was he taking the mick? No, he wouldn't do that. He didn't know I was dead but his face looked suspicous as though it held alot of lies. I told him, 'I'm a ghost'but then he looked at me strangely and said I was joking, so I went along with it.

I wasnt myself.

We spent that whole day just talking and chatting, I avoided shops and he was OK with that. We ended up sittingat the bouelvard pool. In the crash I hurt my arm, it still had wounds on. Zack noticed them and in alarm acted out that he didn't know what was happened  he asked,'How did you get thta?!' I looked at  my arm a saw the memories and the pain. I stared at them for a few seconds before Zack jolted me. 'I erm, had a car crash, a miniture one'. Zack looked at me so shocked and asked me,' Have you been to hospital?' he was digging a hole in my head. I did what  I had to and immedialty started acting, it feklt bad but I had too. 'Stop asking me ?!' he llokked shocked,'I'm sorry I have badmeories..'  he sarted to open his mouth and then shut it,'What?' he ramdomly made up something else, I could see it in his eyes,'I understanmd' I smiled at him and hugged him.

I asked,'Do you know where um, 20 sunset avenue ia?' he looked at the sky and replied  he  semed very proud to say he did.